Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Bet Michael Doyle's kicking himself now, rather than Stambouli.
Today, 08:15 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @SkyNewsBreak: Footballer Paul Gascoigne has arrived at scene saying he is a friend of Raoul Moat.
Today, 05:12 PM
Photo

scott

LAST CHANCE! If anyone is wanting to come on the Red House SC trip to the summer bash weekend in May, leaving Friday and returning Monday £75 for the weekend for hotel, roughly £20 for travel and £30 for tickets, if you'd like to join us please get in touch deadline is Saturday!
Today, 04:11 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @aljwhite: If you're going to get blocked by Russell Crowe I'd say this is definitely the way to do it https://t.co/KrhS37gdbr
Today, 04:11 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

York City Knights are close to signing Peter Fox. 20+ tries a season in League One I think! #rugbyleague
Today, 02:09 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

A full day of writing Sheffield Eagles/Doncaster RLFC content for college. What a dream!
Today, 11:06 AM
Photo

1976PMJwires

Thanks Louise for making me do the 7 things people may not know about me 😡😡😡 1. I'm a nosey sod 2. I hate traffic jams and slow drivers 3. I'm obsessed by spin 4. Seen the spice girls 4 times in concert 5. I've met Jimmy Cricket on the hallowed Wembley turf 6. Pink is my new favourite colour 7. I hate flying 😉😉
Today, 08:03 AM
Photo

BenGilesRL

Aussie idea of London based NRL side = egotistical view of NRL vs Super League. Roll on the World Club Series & make sure we stick it to em
Today, 07:02 AM