League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @UberFootFact: In January 2003, Van Gaal was SACKED by Barcelona after leaving them just three points above the relegation zone.
Today, 12:09 AM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @billybragg: Kate Bush fans must be gutted. They thought they were seeing the most amazing show in the land tonight. MK Dons 4 - Man Utd…
Today, 12:09 AM
Photo

gingerjon

Things I have learnt following today's handball: the German for derby is "derby".
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Photo
Photo

Gav Wilson

#Wembley #RugbyLeague #ChallengeCupFinal
Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Photo
Photo

gingerjon

I do honestly think I'd remember "that car accident [you] had in central London" so no need to keep prompting ...
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Photo

Connor Lynn

RT @StuartBroad8: You can donate ALS/MND #IceBucketChallenge money to @TheBroadAppeal by texting BROA99 followed by amount to 70070. Thanks…
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Photo

flyingking

It's Earls Court and my wife and I have #GotToDance, not strictly true; as it is better to be in live TV audience watching others perform.
Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @helenpidd: How can Shaun Wright, S. Yorkshire crime commissioner @SYPCC stay in office when accused of failing exploited children, alon…
Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Photo

gingerjon

Jumping red light and causing brain damage to victim "careless" and not worthy of jail time ... http://t.co/boopFNXzIA
Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

gingerjon

Every Liverpool player is now broken
Aug 25 2014 10:54 PM