Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

RT @vonstrenginho: Anyone else find the new MOTD promo a bit over the top? https://t.co/LPLt8Am7Nc
Today, 12:00 AM
Photo

flyingking

#ToaSamoa showing why they fully merit their place at the Four Nations. They showed today and in the WorldCup they can compete with the Big3
Photo

scott

Up early for the Four Nations! Come On England!!
Photo

gingerjon

RT @brokenbottleboy: A drippy acoustic version of Eye Of The Tiger will now soundtrack this year's John Lewis ad about a lost cuddly toy #x
Photo

Wellsy4HullFC

Campbell vs Coyle at KC Stadium, 30th May 2015. Clashes with the Magic Weekend in Newcastle 😞 Hard decision will have to be made!
Photo
Photo
Photo

scott

Four nations start in the morning first England v Samoa then Aus v NZ, can't wait!
Oct 24 2014 09:57 PM
Photo

Wellsy4HullFC

Anyone doing owt tonight?
Oct 24 2014 09:57 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @hrtbps: #AskNigelFarage I'd like to ask Nigel why he's so ###### ###### HE'S ###### MOTHERF- *Sarah Greene cuts me off* Thanks very muc…
Oct 24 2014 08:56 PM
Photo
Photo

1976PMJwires

What a pain in the ###### journey. 2.5 hrs from hull. Ain't happy, at least I'm having a Chinese for tea with my lovely family xxx
Oct 24 2014 06:54 PM
Photo

gingerjon

Should UK just give EU 1.7bn? No. Should UK honour its obligations in line with figures it provided and formula it agreed? Hmmmm ...
Oct 24 2014 05:53 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Will catch opening stages of England v Samoa tomorrow but early start for journey up to Sunderland University! #OpenDay
Oct 24 2014 03:51 PM
Photo