Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

1976PMJwires

Modric and Bale.... Unstoppable!!! What great footballers!!! So wish they still graced WHL pitch. A pleasure to watch.
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Photo

EdinburghExile

The police box food kiosk at the top of Middle Meadow Walk has a name very much like Tuppenny Quim. This amuses me, and I'm wondering what you can actually buy in there.
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Photo

gingerjon

I'd vote yes. And in England, for greater regional powers, I would also vote yes. Westminster is good for no one. #indyref
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Photo
Photo

gingerjon

RT @SnoozeInBrief Fun fact: In 2010, for Westminster, 23% of Scots voted Tory or Lib Dem. In 2011, for Holyrood, 23% of Scots voted SNP.
Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Top song to listen to whilst working. http://t.co/CDG7KZolge
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Photo

liam12

RT @seriousaboutrl: The RFL have already announced the dream team for 2015 http://t.co/LPf3AkJiSg
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

The Lumineers are so good.
Yesterday, 02:33 AM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Feel bad for Cas having chance to win League Leaders but losing it on last game. #SuperLeagueShow
Sep 15 2014 11:29 PM
Photo

Monkeymagic22

The target this week is to use the exercise bike every day after work, Chris Froome watch out..
Sep 15 2014 06:24 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo