Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

gingerjon

Put bike in for service. Was complimented on how clean my bike is. Am now having nightmares about what state other people's bikes end up in.
Today, 02:33 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @How_Upsetting: “Cameron will try to drown out the Labour NHS pledge by giving interviews promising to lower benefits cap from £26,000 t…
Today, 11:30 AM
Photo
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Listening to @SuperLeaguePod whilst doing my college work. A proper #rugbyleague saviour!
Today, 10:29 AM
Photo
Photo

gingerjon

RT @quantick: Sometimes I wish I had an Oxbridge education so I could be thick with confidence.
Today, 08:27 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

scott

Red House SC will be taking a bus to batley away 15th February, first game of the season lets get there in numbers and support the lads, if you'd like a seat get in touch with me or Paul Heskett!
Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Currently writing a piece about @LondonBroncosRL, overviewing a few signings and giving my own thoughts about how they'll fare in 2015.
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Photo

gingerjon

Two boys laughing like drains at "Master of my domain" Seinfeld. Thankfully they don't get the jokes but like Costanza shouting at Jerry.
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Photo

gingerjon

RT @tweetymike: Eight people - dirs, businesspersons, teacher & surgeon - witness attempted assault w/vehicle & will be ignored as they are…
Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Photo

rugbynut

RT @itvthismorning: Today we took a look #InsideTheMind of Joanne Dennehy, a murderer who killed three men and showed no remorse... http://…
Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Photo

RedAndGoldArmy

Schofield doesn't like how the Eagles play their rugby.. Wonder how many games he's been to in recent years. #rugbyleague
Yesterday, 01:51 PM