28m391z.jpg

#2742 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:27 PM

No.

HTH

So you have no desire to see my recent work "Some ##### painting in the hope of attracting naive student girls".

I see, and I'm hurt.

The Unicorn is not a Goose,

#2743 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

I've reported Tiny Tim and Kenny for bullying.  Here is the aforementioned sexual predator.  

IMG_2581_zps84718c5a.jpg

#2744 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,295 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:32 PM

Watching over you.

0W1C9076bw_zps252fe942.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#2745 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

Watching over you.

0W1C9076bw_zps252fe942.jpg

Danny Kirmond.

#2746 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:51 PM

IMG_2653_zpsdbaf50cd.jpg

Calder Grove by night.

#2747 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

One from my Sunday afternoon stroll.

15694228345_be52bb2da1_c.jpgLast of the autumn colours? by 77gazza, on Flickr

I've entered the Hebden Bridge Times photography competition with this image, so any support would be appreciated. It should only take a few seconds to send an email to register your vote, and you have until 5pm on 21st November. Details on how to cast a vote are below. Cheers!

VOTE BY EMAIL

Email your vote before November 21, 2014, at 5pm to lauren.waferkiddle@jpress.co.uk.
Use ‘Photography Competition - vote’ in the subject line.
Start your email with "Gareth Hughes"
Follow this with your name.

VOTE BY POST

Fill in the below voting form and post it to: Lauren Wafer-Kiddle, Hebden Bridge Times/Todmorden News photography competition, Courier Buildings, King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SF.
The deadline for receipt of entries is November 21, 2014, at 5pm.
You can vote as many times as you like, but you must use an official vote coupon from the paper.
Photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#2748 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,253 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:13 PM

I've entered the Hebden Bridge Times photography competition with this image, so any support would be appreciated. It should only take a few seconds to send an email to register your vote, and you have until 5pm on 21st November. Details on how to cast a vote are below. Cheers!

VOTE BY EMAIL

Email your vote before November 21, 2014, at 5pm to lauren.waferkiddle@jpress.co.uk.

VOTE BY POST

Fill in the below voting form and post it to: Lauren Wafer-Kiddle, Hebden Bridge Times/Todmorden News photography competition, Courier Buildings, King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SF.
You can vote as many times as you like, but you must use an official vote coupon from the paper.

will do mate. I love your stuff

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#2749 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

will do mate. I love your stuff

Election rigging, unless you've seen all the other entries and judge our friend's snap to be the best.

#2750 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,253 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

Election rigging, unless you've seen all the other entries and judge our friend's snap to be the best.

This isn't the government
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#2751 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,295 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

I treat requests like this on photography forums just like this. I will go and look but I won't guarantee my vote, I may find something better.

However the rest of the people in the comp will be doing the same thing, so it does turn into a bit of a who's got the most mates contest.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#2752 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:52 PM

I will go and look but I won't guarantee my vote, I may find something better.

However the rest of the people in the comp will be doing the same thing, so it does turn into a bit of a who's got the most mates contest.

Exactly. I'd prefer my work to be judged on its own merits really, however in a local competition with what was likely to be a relatively low entry and with a decent cash prize, it seems daft not to at least try to play the game.

Please view my photos.

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

#2753 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

VOTE BY EMAIL

VOTE BY POST

Well made it through to the final 13, so thanks to anyone who did vote for me. The remaining 13 are now available to view online and vote for in round 2. I've linked to my entry below, however all others are available to view for comparison (just for Padge ;) )

http://www.hebdenbri...ughes-1-6969387

Please view my photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users