The Photography Thread

I've one of these, 1.2kg comes with a bag, It's been perfectly decent.

http://www.currys.co...972865-pdt.html

Thanks, I'll have a look.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Advice required. I'm looking to buy some UV and polarizing filters and there are some that are about £16 and others at near £80, is it worth buying the expensive ones?

If your looking at filters Cokin are worth a look, don't suit everybody, and can be fiddly, but relatively cheap, stackable and you can use all the filters across all your lenses you just need to buy the mounting ring for each lens diameter you've got which are also cheap. Can get some decent effects and mixing and matching filters can throw up some unexpected and pleasing results.

I had a great day out yesterday at the Eastbourne Air Show, with my little girl, (Bleep2008) I took loads of photos, and was looking forward to sharing the best with this forum.

Then I got home and realised I had left my memory card still plugged into my computer, and I hadn't taken a single shot.

:angry::O:rolleyes:

I had a great day out yesterday at the Eastbourne Air Show, with my little girl, (Bleep2008) I took loads of photos, and was looking forward to sharing the best with this forum.

Then I got home and realised I had left my memory card still plugged into my computer, and I hadn't taken a single shot.

:angry::O:rolleyes:

check internal memory.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

I think the snappers among the TRL membership will enjoy this collection.

Yep, some amazing stuff.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 2 weeks later...

Blow your mind by going to Google Image search and typing 'chris tangey fire tornado'. WOW!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just a few from a recent holiday

Looks nice - where is it?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sticking with the plane theme, took this on Friday whilst on holiday in Skiathos.

Monarch Airways 737 coming in to land.

IMG_3151a_zpsacf0b6e4.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Stunning Padge - best photo I've seen in a long time

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.