Uninteresting Trivial Facts

• Please log in to reply
6461 replies to this topic

#6461 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:58 PM

Did you know that the last government provided £3.8bn in transformation funding for the NHS.  That's nearly 4 of those super-sized hospitals they could have funded outright.  Again, thankfully they declined to do this and are giving all that money to people to transform butterfly-like from underperforming organisations to these wonderful modern healthcare beasties, no need to show much improvement though, just transform somehow.

Ahem... just remembered that this is uninteresting trivial facts and was about to delete my posts but then realised that to politicians this really is uninteresting and trivial.

I have just started working on a new project that the company I work for are doing for NHS Scotland. 

The striking thing about the Wail article was the implication that spending more per capita on things like the NHS was somehow a bad thing! :unsure: 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#6462 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,890 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:52 PM

Dr Marwan Koukash has opened a hotel, The Doubletree Hilton in Liverpool
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users