Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season ticket update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:19 AM

So we've sold more than this time last year, and the offer deadline has been extended. I wonder how close to 1000 we actually are?

http://www.pontefrac...cing.5797113.jp

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#2 I Marshall

I Marshall
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

1001 hopefully if not more

#3 rover n out

rover n out
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:28 PM

now its been extended i will sort mine out when i'm sober after i get back from benidorm
Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

#4 JasonNorth

JasonNorth
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (rover n out @ Nov 6 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now its been extended i will sort mine out when i'm sober after i get back from benidorm

biggrin.gif Great news!! I'm going sort out my mates buying a season ticket and me & wife!!! Well done to rovers for put some sort of PR in the P&C.

I'm well pleased they have made this effort to extend the offer.........Now we need to do are parts in buying the tickets......

KEEP UP THE PR PRESSURE ROVERS!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

#5 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:44 AM

I got mine last Friday (although it was bought before the first deadline) as a wedding present from my wife, if the number on the receipt is anything to go by we are over the 1000 (2025)
PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#6 The Baby Faced Assassin.

The Baby Faced Assassin.
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Paul Gibbins @ Nov 15 2009, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got mine last Friday (although it was bought before the first deadline) as a wedding present from my wife, if the number on the receipt is anything to go by we are over the 1000 (2025)

2025 ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ??? If only, now that would be a season to look forward to tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users