Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

new kit maybe?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Mick H @ Nov 22 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers mate but im a long way from being the best in the world as i like to live life! the best in the world just sit there drawing 24/7. But a big thanks for the appreciation, i do like to think i give them a run for their money though.

And how demoralising is this PMT thing, like you im pleasant, ameable and do my best to understand but wow it's just impossible there's no template to use to sail through it except just keep out of the way and nod every now and then. We should have a convelescent home paid on the NHS at the coast sorted for us all to stay in for one week every month. We could all go fishing and get drunk and play on the slots!

1 week every month, wow you lucky man, ha the bliss for it to be only 1 week a month

#22 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Mick H @ Nov 22 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers mate but im a long way from being the best in the world as i like to live life! the best in the world just sit there drawing 24/7. But a big thanks for the appreciation, i do like to think i give them a run for their money though.

And how demoralising is this PMT thing, like you im pleasant, ameable and do my best to understand but wow it's just impossible there's no template to use to sail through it except just keep out of the way and nod every now and then. We should have a convelescent home paid on the NHS at the coast sorted for us all to stay in for one week every month. We could all go fishing and get drunk and play on the slots!

you can't play on the slots this week.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#23 Mick H

Mick H
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (oldrover @ Nov 22 2009, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can't play on the slots this week.

I recon we could push it to 2 weeks for the more severely afflicted amongst us Dave but we'd need loads more small change though!

Nice one oldrover but thankfully there's always other arcades to spend your time in, for those daring enough!
I'd rather just go fishing these days though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users