Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

season ticket update

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 leejones

leejones
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:19 PM

Featherstone Rovers 2010 Season Tickets & Gate Entry Update

The extended early bird offer is going very well and now with the festive period and forthcoming friendlies fast approaching we feel itís time to give you a progress report. The pricing structure for 2010 will be as follows:

Season ticket deposits registered in October and November will be:

Adult - £135

OAP/Student - £75

Child - £30

Deposits will continue to be taken and we will still keep a running total in our aim for 1000 applications, by making a deposit we are help you to spread the cost of a season ticket, however registrations from 1st December 2009 will be:

Adult - £145

OAP/Student - £80

Child - £30

Season Tickets will again qualify for thirteen League & Cup fixtures during 2010 and once again there will be NO upgrade charge for seating anywhere in the Stadium. On making the final balance payment supporters are reminded that in the case of OAP/Student/Child applications that proof of age and identity will be required.

Our aim is to compete at the very top of the Championship and to do this requires a financial footing similar to our nearest rivals. Even with our growing support we are some way behind where we would like to be on spectator numbers and consequently the gate receipts this generates to invest in the squad. On reviewing gate entry and season ticket prices currently published in the Championship we believe that we are still capable of offering tremendous value for money, without taking into account the additional ST Plus benefits available to Season Ticket Holders this coming year. Our gate entry prices for 2010 will be:

Adult - £14

OAP/Student - £9

Child - £3

In 2010 children under 3 years of age will be granted free entry and disabled supporters will be charged standard entry with one carer allowed in free of charge. Checks will be made at the turnstiles and you may be requested to provide proof of age if you are fortunate enough to look younger than you are! With crowd averages for League fixtures close to 1800 during the 2009 season it has to be possible to reach 1000 applications.

ĎPre-Season Specialí

Our pre-season fixture with Leigh has unfortunately been cancelled, however we will now be playing Wakefield Wildcats for the Tony Kenney Memorial Trophy on 10th January instead. For these four pre-season fixtures scheduled weíd like to offer you a great deal in time for Xmas, available now at www.fevshop.com is a tremendous four match pass priced:

Adult - £35 (A saving of £13)

OAP/Student - £20 (A saving of £8)

Child - £10 (A saving of £2)

Match day prices for Doncaster & Blackpool will be £10/£5/£3 and for Wakefield & Hull KR £14/£9/£3

#2 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:54 PM

ive got mine biggrin.gif

UP THE ROVERS!

#3 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

bit disapointed that the only difference is £10 between early bird and normal, would seem the people who made the effort to get a ticket for the B.O.G.O.F offer aint really rewarded but ive got mine anyway cool.gif
Posted Image

#4 genesis

genesis
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:28 PM

"Disabled supporters will be charged standard entry" (with one carer allowed in free of charge).

Who thought that one up ? Obviously a full bodied person (or someome with a disabled mate whom he can care for in order to get in for half price !). I am dissapointed with the lack of sensitivity here.

#5 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (genesis @ Nov 29 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Disabled supporters will be charged standard entry" (with one carer allowed in free of charge).

Who thought that one up ? Obviously a full bodied person (or someome with a disabled mate whom he can care for in order to get in for half price !). I am dissapointed with the lack of sensitivity here.

A lot of clubs do the same, the theory is the disabled person wants to come to the game so should pay, whereas the helper may not, but comes to aid the disabled person. Not saying i agree but, that is it

#6 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (genesis @ Nov 29 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most clubs in our division have a similar policy, I am now classed as disabled and by ringing up the club we are playing at I can easily find out whether I pay full or a concession rate. A few clubs don't make any allowance at all ( Widnes & Barrow charge for everyone including carers) however, many clubs have no disabled seating areas or seats so that can be difficult ( Widnes do have disabled seats) . As a matter of course this season I am going to try and put together a guide for the disabled at Championship rugby league clubs in order to assist fans, in parking facilities , entry and seating areas. This is not intended to compare individual clubs, but to simply make it easier for disabled persons to attend a game.I have to say that both Sheffield Eagles and Halifax are extremely helpful in assisting the disabled.
To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

#7 George Zip

George Zip
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:23 PM

If I register today (the last day of November) will I still qualify for the early bird special does anybody know?

#8 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (George Zip @ Nov 30 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I register today (the last day of November) will I still qualify for the early bird special does anybody know?

Yes, you should do.
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#9 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:14 PM

Deposits will continue to be taken and we will still keep a running total in our aim for 1000 applications, by making a deposit we are help you to spread the cost of a season ticket, however registrations from 1st December 2009 will be:

so yeah as long as you do it by midnight tonight you'll be fine biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#10 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:31 AM

So how many do we reckon the final total sold to the end of Nov is? I reckon about 950. mellow.gif

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#11 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:37 AM

I haven't got mine yet - been that busy!

But I will! tongue.gif
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#12 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Dec 1 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't got mine yet - been that busy!

But I will! tongue.gif

If we have only sold 999 then you are in big trouble Mr Evans glare.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users