Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sponsors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

Does anyone know who the new or old sponsors are this year on our shirts/shorts.

We know the main sponsor but who else have we got

I notice Frontline are St Helens main sponsor this year dont they sponsor us in any way now.

#2 TUUUUUUUUUUTA

TUUUUUUUUUUTA
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:23 AM

The main difference this year are we have 'The Army Be the best' logo on the back at the top. And there a couple of new smaller sponsors on the arms and stuff. Also the co op championship logo is on the right sleeve now i think.

As you mentioned Frontline has gone.... I think Tetleys has gone too and the new main sponsor on the front is Harris Construction, which has probably got something to do with the new stadium.