Ross Divorty

snake1985

Read today in the Sun, which now has half a page on rugby league!!! Huddersfiled Giants after missing out on Danny Sculthorpe are showing interest in Ross Divorty? Thoughts anyone? Might end up been one of those where we sell and loan them back, be a shame though if we lost him.

voohli.jpg

signed a 2 year deal. If he has a 'get out of jail clause' in his contract there's bug_ger all we can do. If he hasn't, it's divvy up the wonga or sod off giants!!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

When he was at York they (Huddersfield) were going to sign him and loan him back to us for a season. That fell through when Jon Sharp left so he signed for Doncaster. I'd definitely say he's going to be in SL one day.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

When he was at York they (Huddersfield) were going to sign him and loan him back to us for a season. That fell through when Jon Sharp left so he signed for Doncaster. I'd definitely say he's going to be in SL one day.

Thanks for supplying todays joke.