Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Tescos

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

Just a final remimder if you have a bob or two left. The Featherstone Sports and Educatiuon Foundation Chartiy will be singing carols at 10am until 12 noon and from 6pm to 8pm on the 16th December at Tescos, Pontefract. You can join in the singing if you like but more importantly we need you to put what you can in our collection tins. Merry Christmas Col.

#2 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (jamescolin @ Dec 15 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a final remimder if you have a bob or two left. The Featherstone Sports and Educatiuon Foundation Chartiy will be singing carols at 10am until 12 noon and from 6pm to 8pm on the 16th December at Tescos, Pontefract. You can join in the singing if you like but more importantly we need you to put what you can in our collection tins. Merry Christmas Col.

Is it possible to get this on the website for some advertising?
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#3 rover n out

rover n out
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

every little helps !!
Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

#4 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (jamescolin @ Dec 15 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks to Stephanie, Lauren, Vic and Mrs Vic, Chris, Mark, Kev, Steve and a special thanks to Halfpenny Lane Junior School for their attendance and delightful singing. Overall a successful day. Going to get some rest now. It has been a long day. Oh we took give a bob or two 246. Not bad for a starter. Thanks also to Tescos and the Pontefract and Castleford Express. We must do it again sometime.

#5 Stephanie Overton

Stephanie Overton
  • Coach
  • 408 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:48 PM

I had great fun. Chris and I are going to enter next years X-Factor as a group, we are sure to make it on the diddly donk slot laugh.gif

#6 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:00 AM

I bet the real supporters of your great club did not associate themselves with Titsco!!!
Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#7 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (Eagletarian @ Dec 17 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the real supporters of your great club did not associate themselves with Titsco!!!

Typical remark. The world if full of people who do nothing but find fault.

#8 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Stephanie Overton @ Dec 16 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had great fun. Chris and I are going to enter next years X-Factor as a group, we are sure to make it on the diddly donk slot laugh.gif

Too right we are, people who can't sing and dance seem to go for. Guarenteed winners.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users