Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Lashed it down in Hook (in Hampshire) last night

In fact it was soooo bad some people couldn't make it to work - call me cynical but I really don;t think they've tried THAT hard

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

It has started snowing again and the compacted snow in the tyre tracks left by cars has turned into ice.

Lovely. I'm very glad we're both working at home today.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

It has started snowing again and the compacted snow in the tyre tracks left by cars has turned into ice.

Fantastic - I can see the school kids sliding home in those tracks - happy days!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Fantastic - I can see the school kids sliding home in those tracks - happy days!

That brings back memories!

The view looking out of my back window from my office:

IMG_0002resize.jpg

Just a quick point&shoot.

Edit: now it's snowing even heavier than it was last night.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Prolonged heavy snow shower while I was at work. Left a covering of a couple of inches. Looked very pretty on the Norway Spruce just outside the office window. Got home, a mere five miles away, and there was barely a dusting of the stuff.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I got minus 16 last night, which is a little chilly even for me.

-25 is the lowest I've experienced, but that was in a windless cold store.

Just started snowing again here.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

What's the collective noun for a bunch of people who take all of the winter's grit for the whole street and throw it all on their own parking spaces ignoring the road altogther?

A tosspot of imbeciles?

Anyway, oddly enough our road is quite slippery ... more snow on the way. :rolleyes:

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

After sneering at our railways with "the wrong kind of snow" the French Eurostar trains couldn't cope with the temperature differences outside and inside the Channel Tunnel and broke down!

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Minus 14 in Oslo, minus 12 in Vienna, minus 5 in Leeds and in Rome, minus 7 in Venice, and minus 6 in Madrid. Coldest December weather in the Alps, and the earliest start to the ski season, for years.

Global warming, eh?

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

What's the collective noun for a bunch of people who take all of the winter's grit for the whole street and throw it all on their own parking spaces ignoring the road altogther?

A tosspot of imbeciles?

Anyway, oddly enough our road is quite slippery ... more snow on the way. :rolleyes:

Southerners? :lol:

Beat me to it. :P

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Minus 14 in Oslo, minus 12 in Vienna, minus 5 in Leeds and in Rome, minus 7 in Venice, and minus 6 in Madrid. Coldest December weather in the Alps, and the earliest start to the ski season, for years.

Global warming, eh?

I think the correct phrase is climate change.

Wigan has got a good covering, unusual for around these parts we rarely see snow.

Edited by Padge

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.