golden gamble

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

Has anybody any information about when we start the Golden Gamble? As a collector I need to know if we are collecting at home friendlies. I have some collection work to do for the Charity and if I have the above info I can schedule accordingly. Col.

#2 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:40 PM

Dewsbury were selling half time tickets at their friendly yesterday so it might be worth the club selling them for the friendlies.

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Phil Stone @ Dec 27 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dewsbury were selling half time tickets at their friendly yesterday so it might be worth the club selling them for the friendlies.

Any take is worthwhile. I feel we ought to do it. Money for the club. Vic might know Carol's contact number. If you do Vic let me know your thoughts. I know it might be just one game but....... Col.

#4 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

When I last spoke to Vic he informed me to have my wallet ready for the Donny match as he would be selling them.

Still won't be selling me a winner though, eh Vic rolleyes.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#5 Vic Johnson

Vic Johnson
  • Coach
  • 631 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (sidnee @ Dec 27 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I last spoke to Vic he informed me to have my wallet ready for the Donny match as he would be selling them.

Still won't be selling me a winner though, eh Vic rolleyes.gif

All being well the Golden Gamble will go ahead at the next home game. However we do need more volunteer collectors to maxmise the takings. If you can spare a bit of time on match day please get in touch with me or the club. The Golden Gamble is an important income for the club and needs supporting.

REMEMBER: ANYONE CAN WIN AT ANY TIME. EVEN CARL COULD WIN. WELL, MAYBE, WELL, IT'S REMOTELY POSSIBLE BUT KEEP TRYING.
Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

#6 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Vic Johnson @ Dec 28 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EVEN CARL COULD WIN. WELL, MAYBE, WELL, IT'S REMOTELY POSSIBLE BUT KEEP TRYING.

Don't worry Vic, I will. laugh.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#7 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Vic Johnson @ Dec 28 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All being well the Golden Gamble will go ahead at the next home game. However we do need more volunteer collectors to maxmise the takings. If you can spare a bit of time on match day please get in touch with me or the club. The Golden Gamble is an important income for the club and needs supporting.

REMEMBER: ANYONE CAN WIN AT ANY TIME. EVEN CARL COULD WIN. WELL, MAYBE, WELL, IT'S REMOTELY POSSIBLE BUT KEEP TRYING.

Thanks for your PM Vic. Can't send you one as I have used up my quota for today. I am apparently selling GG and doing a collection for the Charity at two home matches. The Charity is also short of bodies. Any replies yet and who is the replacement?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users