Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Deleted topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Hewes

Richard Hewes
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

Did my topic about terry mattersons finger get deleted? I presume this was due to fear of offending?

If do I wish to apologize reservidly for posting an insensitive joke. The last thing I want to do is offend those so and so's from the lovely town across the way. No really, it's a lovely place, the indoor Market is to die for

Edited by Maureen T-k, 21 January 2010 - 05:39 PM.

#2 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Richard Hewes @ Jan 21 2010, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did my topic about terry mattersons finger get deleted? I presume this was due to fear of offending?

If do I wish to apologize reservidly for posting an insensitive joke. The last thing I want to do is offend those so and so's from the lovely town across the way. No really, it's a lovely place, the indoor Market is to die for

I HAD A GIGGLE...some folks should lighten up...Matterson himself makes light of it in todays PnC... cool.gif ...HARDLY TERMINAL IS IT!!

Edited by Maureen T-k, 21 January 2010 - 05:44 PM.

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

It did not get deleated, but got made invisable by me after complaints were received.
Yes i did giggle too i will admit that, and that comes from a person who also as a disability with my hand/arm

Maureen

Edited by Maureen T-k, 21 January 2010 - 04:28 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#4 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Maureen T-k @ Jan 21 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It did not get deleated, but got made invisable by me after complaints were received.
Yes i did giggle too i will admit that, and that comes from a person who also as a disability with my hand/arm

Maureen

doesnt stop ya finding Tez's lughole tho Mo when its required biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users