Deleted topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Hewes

Richard Hewes
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

Did my topic about terry mattersons finger get deleted? I presume this was due to fear of offending?

If do I wish to apologize reservidly for posting an insensitive joke. The last thing I want to do is offend those so and so's from the lovely town across the way. No really, it's a lovely place, the indoor Market is to die for

Edited by Maureen T-k, 21 January 2010 - 05:39 PM.

#2 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Richard Hewes @ Jan 21 2010, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did my topic about terry mattersons finger get deleted? I presume this was due to fear of offending?

If do I wish to apologize reservidly for posting an insensitive joke. The last thing I want to do is offend those so and so's from the lovely town across the way. No really, it's a lovely place, the indoor Market is to die for

I HAD A GIGGLE...some folks should lighten up...Matterson himself makes light of it in todays PnC... cool.gif ...HARDLY TERMINAL IS IT!!

Edited by Maureen T-k, 21 January 2010 - 05:44 PM.

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

It did not get deleated, but got made invisable by me after complaints were received.
Yes i did giggle too i will admit that, and that comes from a person who also as a disability with my hand/arm

Maureen

Edited by Maureen T-k, 21 January 2010 - 04:28 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#4 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Maureen T-k @ Jan 21 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It did not get deleated, but got made invisable by me after complaints were received.
Yes i did giggle too i will admit that, and that comes from a person who also as a disability with my hand/arm

Maureen

doesnt stop ya finding Tez's lughole tho Mo when its required biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users