Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mystery Trip to the Lancashire Area 21st February!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,618 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

Reading that report, they obviously fancied Friday. Not going to happen when we already had a game Wednesday. dry.gif
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#42 martyb62

martyb62
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Basil Exposition @ Feb 15 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent Rant, i totally agree. I spoke to Mr Aston yesterday and he said even he had no idea.

Car sharing is an excellent idea. I have one space left in mine. Bidding begins at 10.

Is the lift still good for a Monday night match? Also, if it is confirmed as next Monday, Neil won't be going, as he can't get time off work, but I have a stand in. The bloke who was going to Featherstone but had to work at short notice is interested, so you still have one space left. laugh.gif laugh.gif

#43 bingyp

bingyp
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

So you don't want a lift with me?

You'll go with anyone you will if they've got a car!!!

Tart!

#44 martyb62

martyb62
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (bingyp @ Feb 15 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you don't want a lift with me?

You'll go with anyone you will if they've got a car!!!

Tart!

I'm just hedging my bets. I might go with you and come back with him. laugh.gif laugh.gif At the moment, I'm not feeling like going anywhere. Got a stinking cold that just came on yesterday and it's getting me down. Hope I'll be okay for Wednesday night. cool.gif

#45 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (martyb62 @ Feb 15 2010, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just hedging my bets. I might go with you and come back with him. laugh.gif laugh.gif At the moment, I'm not feeling like going anywhere. Got a stinking cold that just came on yesterday and it's getting me down. Hope I'll be okay for Wednesday night. cool.gif

Marty agrees to supply the Tissues on your Journey.....Have a good trip Basil!!! Make sure your passengers Cough Up!!!!!

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#46 Basil Exposition

Basil Exposition
  • Coach
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (martyb62 @ Feb 15 2010, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the lift still good for a Monday night match? Also, if it is confirmed as next Monday, Neil won't be going, as he can't get time off work, but I have a stand in. The bloke who was going to Featherstone but had to work at short notice is interested, so you still have one space left. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yes lift is still on, youll need to meet me from work though as im not sure what time i finish yet. Ill let you know.
2010 - Where it all begins again......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users