Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Don't foget the shirt launch this evening.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stuart56

stuart56
  • Coach
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

Away Kit Launch Tonight

Players from the past, present the 2010 Away kit to the players of today.

Harold Box, Paul Coventry, Paul Newlove, John Newlove, Dale Fennel, Mal Dixon, Ray Handscombe, Vince Farrar, Jimmy Thompson, & Keith Bell with photographs and autographs a plenty.

Hosts Daryll Powell and Club Commentator Martin Overton ask your questions , and perhaps answer some you have for them.

Doors open at 8pm.

Be among the first to see and wear the 2010 Away Kit.

Shirts will be available for purchase on the night priced at 42 Adult and 32 Child

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

#2 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:05 PM

Sorry but IMO 32 for a childs size is outrageous. I could almost justify it if the quality of shirt was there but it isn't. The material is shocking. Much prefer the leisure wear on offer.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#3 stuart56

stuart56
  • Coach
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (stuart56 @ Feb 25 2010, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Away Kit Launch Tonight

Players from the past, present the 2010 Away kit to the players of today.

Harold Box, Paul Coventry, Paul Newlove, John Newlove, Dale Fennel, Mal Dixon, Ray Handscombe, Vince Farrar, Jimmy Thompson, & Keith Bell with photographs and autographs a plenty.

Hosts Daryll Powell and Club Commentator Martin Overton ask your questions , and perhaps answer some you have for them.

Doors open at 8pm.

Be among the first to see and wear the 2010 Away Kit.

Shirts will be available for purchase on the night priced at 42 Adult and 32 Child

Club now open at 7p.m.

Come down and see Leigh v Barrow on the big big screen.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

#4 The Baby Faced Assassin.

The Baby Faced Assassin.
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (DMS @ Feb 25 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but IMO 32 for a childs size is outrageous. I could almost justify it if the quality of shirt was there but it isn't. The material is shocking. Much prefer the leisure wear on offer.

I couldn't agree more mate, I know the club is supposed to be skint but it seems like fleecing the faithful sad.gif . The replica shirt material is appalling and no way worth that sort of money, especially for a kids size!! wacko.gif

Edited by The Baby Faced Assassin., 25 February 2010 - 07:14 PM.

#5 Chris Hirst

Chris Hirst
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

The shirts are expensive especially when the quality of the shirts is so poor.

Admittedly, I haven't seen the away shirt yet but the home shirt this year and both of last years were really poor.

The shirts produced by Kooga were significantly better.

#6 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:14 AM

I have both this years and last years shirt and still wear my Kooga shirt the most, Quality product after 3 years. Sure the club wont make the same mistke next xmas.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users