RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Twitter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

If any of you post on Twitter, let's start using the #FevRovers tag if we are tweeting about Fev. That way we can group all our thoughts together and it can be another way to publicise club events etc.
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#2 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Ovo @ Feb 28 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If any of you post on Twitter, let's start using the #FevRovers tag if we are tweeting about Fev. That way we can group all our thoughts together and it can be another way to publicise club events etc.

Do they have an official twitter account?

But before they do social media they should make sure that the basics are in order.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#3 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (Chris Taylor @ Feb 28 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do they have an official twitter account?

But before they do social media they should make sure that the basics are in order.

I am not aware that the club as an account on any social networking site. This was a personal suggestion so that like minded users who follow fev can share information in a different way. I believe there are Fev groups on facebook, but I choose to do my social networking on Twitter.

I am not sure what basics come in to it?

One massive advantage of the Web 2.0 revolution is to allow the news to come to you, instead of relying on traditional news sources. If it is important and you follow the correct feeds and searches then your news will find its way to you. So this could become another way for people to stay connected and we all become PR assistants for our club.
Anything I post is a personal opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users