Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Today

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

Good to read this thread and I'm glad to see we've played well in the games I couldn't get to.
I know world domination is still a long way away other than on planet suggy, but:- relegation my ######!!!!!

It will never cease to amaze me how quickly the panick button can be pressed!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#42 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Mar 2 2010, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to read this thread and I'm glad to see we've played well in the games I couldn't get to.
I know world domination is still a long way away other than on planet suggy, but:- relegation my ######!!!!!

It will never cease to amaze me how quickly the panick button can be pressed!

ow no the Ginger fags back, get ready for reading a load of shiiiiiiiiiite

Edited by LOWFIELD, 02 March 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#43 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (LOWFIELD @ Mar 2 2010, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ow no the Ginger fags back, get ready for reading a load of shiiiiiiiiiite

""OUCH" ......Welcome back Robin the forums not been the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:24 PM

It'll take more than a short bouncey object with the all the appeal and intellect of a wart to make me say ouch Phil!!!

But it is nice to see that after a slowish start, (teams get used to each other at different speeds), we're getting it together. Onwards and upwards eh! I read the thread after the Leigh game and was astonished to read ome of the comments. Talk about knee jerk reactions. Can't wait now for the next league game now.
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#45 Andy Stennett

Andy Stennett
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

After being critical and rightly so in my view, of the performance at Leigh, I just wanted to balance up the situation after Sundays game.

Great attack
Great defence
Great to watch
Great value
Great result

All the very best on Thursday & will be there on Sunday

Well done to all

Spanish Apartment for Holiday Rental in Spain Visit www.ownersdirect.co.uk
Ref: S8185
Mobile 07738 528178

#46 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

The last few weeks I have posting our fixtures and results on Facebook. All your friends see the resiults and have been surprised at positive comments at work who are mostly cas n wakey supporters, deep down we all love the game and enjoy success.

Try putting the fixtures on also so every friend gets to know when the games are on. I also tried to encourage them to attend the games and told them the admission prices.

My first new supporter from facebook is bringing her husband and son this sunday.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users