Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Ex players

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

Reading the league express today and noticed two of our former players are playing in league one,Loz Wildbore with South Wales and Ade Adebisi with London Skolars,thought both of them would have gone onto better things just goes to prove the grass isn't always greener on the otherside !

A big well done to the boys on Sunday....up the Rovers..........

#2 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:13 AM

Ade....thats a big suprise, clearly haven didnt want to pay his wad but cnt imaging london will either
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#3 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

Wildbore is a strange one, one of reasons he got released by Widnes was due to travelling issues from Hull, i assume he hasnt re-located in that short space of time

Edited by elppaxr2i, 02 March 2010 - 01:59 AM.

#4 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (FEV-KT87 @ Mar 2 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ade....thats a big suprise, clearly haven didnt want to pay his wad but cnt imaging london will either

There is more too it than 'money'
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#5 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Chris Taylor @ Mar 2 2010, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is more too it than 'money'

Do his mates play there Chris? biggrin.gif Cant see him moving into coaching just yet.

Cummins Out.

#6 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:59 PM

IMO if you asked them honestly they would say they were wrong to leave FEV. Good luck to them both.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#7 FevDean32

FevDean32
  • Coach
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:22 PM

I'm sure i read somewhere that Ade wanted to re-locate back to London

#8 kev C

kev C
  • Coach
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (FevDean32 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure i read somewhere that Ade wanted to re-locate back to London

Im sure was in the League Express when Haven had announced that they had realesed him.Loz hes had more clubs than Lee Westwood!

"League is much, much more physical than Union, and that's before anyone starts breaking the rules."

Adrian Hadley (1988)

#9 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

Another Great Ex Fev player. I am certainly not complaing about our current players but Loz deservedly won our player of the season only the season before last. Lets hope he settles well darn south and he has a good season.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers