TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Rovers news in YEP

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 491 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

http://www.yorkshire...k39-.6113633.jp

Just watched the dvd of the Batley game and Martin mentioned that we have taken Ben Kaye on a months loan from Harlequins nothing on the Rovers web-site yet ?

#2 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

http://news.bbc.co.u...don/8547631.stm

another Kaye mention.

Cummins Out.

#3 Rovers2010

Rovers2010
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

Wouldn't be suprised if he played tomorrow night with the PNG lads. Seen him training with the group so must be true.

#4 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Rovers2010 @ Mar 3 2010, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wouldn't be suprised if he played tomorrow night with the PNG lads. Seen him training with the group so must be true.

Starting 9 Andy?
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#5 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

Anyone got any info on this lad? i.e experience and size/build
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#6 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Stratobill @ Mar 4 2010, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone got any info on this lad? i.e experience and size/build

Hooker from Leeds, thats all I know, but heres his profile

http://www.league.qu...luderef=dynamic

Cummins Out.

#7 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

Cheers, sounds like a player Daryl could bring on given the chance in the first team which Fev are famous for.

We have a huge squad now just hope we utilise all the players and ensure nobody gets upset and falls out with the club if they cant get a game.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#8 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (Stratobill @ Mar 4 2010, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers, sounds like a player Daryl could bring on given the chance in the first team which Fev are famous for.

We have a huge squad now just hope we utilise all the players and ensure nobody gets upset and falls out with the club if they cant get a game.

With the size of the squad i think we'll probably be off-loading some fringe players out on loan.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#9 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (DMS @ Mar 4 2010, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With the size of the squad i think we'll probably be off-loading some fringe players out on loan.

In the hooker positions, we started with;

Finn
Lee
Dobek

Finn now playing at 7, Dobek is still pretty much in the U21's at 7 which leaves Lee as our first choice hooker with no back up. Unless im missing anyone we don't really need to send anyone on loan. Correct me if im wrong like.

Cummins Out.

#10 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Matt J @ Mar 4 2010, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the hooker positions, we started with;

Finn
Lee
Dobek

Finn now playing at 7, Dobek is still pretty much in the U21's at 7 which leaves Lee as our first choice hooker with no back up. Unless im missing anyone we don't really need to send anyone on loan. Correct me if im wrong like.

Was thinking more of the squad size in general Matt. We are carrying probably the biggest squad in our division and with finances tight, the BOD will want DP to decide who is main men are then offload as many others as possible.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#11 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (DMS @ Mar 4 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was thinking more of the squad size in general Matt. We are carrying probably the biggest squad in our division and with finances tight, the BOD will want DP to decide who is main men are then offload as many others as possible.

Fair do's

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users