Featherstone Rovers V Workington Town

Stratobill

Fev V Town  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Win , Loss or Draw

• Featherstone To Win
    • Workington To Win
    • Draw or Extra Time

Surely this will be a Featherstone win but they did beat Whitehaven a couple of weeks ago in the NRC .

Will be a great chance to watch the PNG players and see what influence and direction Daryl wants them to give to the team.

Does anyone know if it is a draw will it go to extra time ?

Featherstone 60 - 10 Workington

Attendance 1100

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Rovers to win but I think Worky will put in a good effort for the first 40 then hopefully the high fitness levels of the Fev lads will shine through!!!

Rovers 44 Worky 12

MOM Liam Finn AGAIN!!!! :D

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Fev 44-20 Town

I think Fev will have to much in the end. I dont think fitness will be the difference ,your pack will batter ours.

Agreed, both sides are part-time so fitnes should be fairly equal. Just think we will have a bit too much quality for you. Also think ya right about our pack, they look very strong.

FEV 42 - Workington 12

Att - 1400 if i can get off work, otherwise 1399.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I know its only the 1st round tomorrow but we should be attracting more than 1400 for home games. We have the best and most competitive team at the moment that we have had since b4 Super League. Frustrating for everyone that supports Fev that so many are missing out on such a fantastic team.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I know its only the 1st round tomorrow but we should be attracting more than 1400 for home games.

Bit of respect for the amateur game, please. It's the third round. :dry:

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

i'm sure some of us oldies at the game tomorrow will take some time to reflect on the memory of Ike Southward, one of the greats imo.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

i'm sure some of us oldies at the game tomorrow will take some time to reflect on the memory of Ike Southward, one of the greats imo.

And Billy Ivison too. Both nice blokes. Sadly, no longer with us. :(

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

Every time Fev and Town meet they play for the Billy Ivison Trophy so one team will have a trophy this season.

I think if the Town players actually get off the bus before half-time then I will go for a 24 - 12 win for Fev. On our travels we have tended to give the home side a good lead in the first half and then come back at them in the latter stages, so I don't think our fitness will be a worry.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.