Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

hunslet

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Microdave

Microdave
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:19 AM

There isn't 3 png lads, just 2 busy uns. tongue.gif

#22 K.Loxton

K.Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

The lads looked awsome last night and everytime we had the ball we looked like scoring even from our own 20!!! I just hope we can carry the flair of last night into the league and prove to be a force in 2010....UP THE ROVERS

During the last 2 weeks I've gone from wondering where the wins are going to come from to believing we can beat anyone!!! Rovers 2010 Champions HAHA
No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.
"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

#23 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

Don't want to put any dampener on things Karen, but unlike suggyworld, I'm holding short of any proclamation of world domination. We beat a championship 1 sides 2nd team last night. that's all! Fev may have looked awesome and defended well, but they were up against some pretty average opposition last night in comparison.
Our team not being at full strength is irrelevant. All that means is some of our fringe players hammered a poor hunslet 2nd string and had a bloody good run out in the process which will be excellent prep for the lads on the verge of the 1st team. I was much more impressed by the score and manner of the Batley victory.
However, you can only beat what's in front of you and a 68-0 tonking of your opponents is always good for morale.

I'm confident better and more meaningful wins will be served up this season.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#24 K.Loxton

K.Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Mar 5 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't want to put any dampener on things Karen, but unlike suggyworld, I'm holding short of any proclamation of world domination. We beat a championship 1 sides 2nd team last night. that's all! Fev may have looked awesome and defended well, but they were up against some pretty average opposition last night in comparison.
Our team not being at full strength is irrelevant. All that means is some of our fringe players hammered a poor hunslet 2nd string and had a bloody good run out in the process which will be excellent prep for the lads on the verge of the 1st team. I was much more impressed by the score and manner of the Batley victory.
However, you can only beat what's in front of you and a 68-0 tonking of your opponents is always good for morale.

Just dreaming again, sorry! laugh.gif
No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.
"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

#25 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Mar 5 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Our Karens medication is affecting her just now Robin lol.....but the fact is that nilling any team is good nowadays and I think that Ryan Sheridan as got a lot to do with our improvement recentlly according to reports (leigh excepting)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users