Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Cup Draw

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (West Country Eagle @ Mar 19 2010, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Hull-Leeds game is 2pm or 2.30pm I think, so that could be a reason.

Still, it's a bit odd.

Will the Stupid League show be showing cup highlights? Annoyingly I'll be missing this as I'm at a wedding.

What fool's getting married during the season ?

Or at any time, for that matter. dry.gif
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#22 West Country Eagle

West Country Eagle
  • Coach
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Griff @ Mar 19 2010, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What fool's getting married during the season ?

Or at any time, for that matter. dry.gif

A good mate of mine from Uni. Also shared a flat with him when we both started working at the same company when we finished our degrees. Good lad. I'm DJing at the reception as well!
Bristol Sonics Rugby League
2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions
2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists
2008 RLC Team Of The Year
2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions
www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

#23 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

I'm appalled. dry.gif

#24 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

I'm appalled. dry.gif

#25 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

Do I hear an echo, echo, echo....?

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

#26 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

No, he is really, really appalled!!!!......What intrigues me is what tunes West Country Eagle will be playing as he says, "I'm DJing at the reception as well!" Will it be the Fab Four? Tommy, Pete, John and Sedge playing Combine Harvester? Or will be be Scrumpying around for records on the Apple Label?
Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#27 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:11 PM

There will be a certain age group who have absolutely no idea what this is about and get all shook up

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

#28 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:22 AM

Wurzel have to do a bit of research, that's what is required if they want an idea!!! Or want to become a Swinger!!! And just for you West Country Eagle, one of my heroes popped his clogs just recently so you could play some of his tunes.....RIP. Fred.........

The Bristol entertainment scene is mourning the passing of Fred Wedlock The Oldest Swinger In Town who has passed away at the age of 67.

A prolific songwriter, Mr Wedlock had been a familiar name on the Bristol scene for more than 40 years producing a raft of popular comedy folk ballads, as well as fronting television and radio programmes.

He leaves behind Sue, his wife of more than 40 years, and his two daughters, Hannah, who is herself a singer with the Blue Notes Jazz Band, and TV producer Lucy.

The family were inundated today with calls of consolation at their home in the village of Timsbury, where the singer was a well-loved character.

"It's a very sad day for our family," Hannah said. "My father had been ill for a few weeks, and was being treated for pneumonia at the RUH in Bath. But at six o'clock on Thursday morning he suffered a cardiac arrest. It was very quick and peaceful.
Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image