Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Warrington

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Sportbilly

Sportbilly
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

Note...although there's nowt on fev site yet, the wires have got the game kicking off at 4pm on the sunday to allow fans to watch the telly match before

http://www.warringto...ket-update-3209
There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

#62 Weeman88

Weeman88
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

4PM is a bit of a random kick off time, i know there is a game on before but i will be in the car anyway traveling to the game that matters! I'm sure the Warrington fans aren't too bothered about the game either and 3pm kick off woudn't have made much a difference at all. Just my opinion!!

#63 Cliff in Myanmar

Cliff in Myanmar
  • Coach
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (FevDean32 @ Mar 9 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What sort of side will be playing, bearing in mind we have Tolouse only 4 days later?
The Tolouse game is much more winnable so will we see an experimental side or ful strength?

Making the long trip back from West Africa to watch this game, (and see my Dad of course) so I hope that DP goes all out in this fixture, gives Jessie Joe his weetabix and lets the lads loose. Although I agree, the league game against Toulouse is, at the end of the day, far more important, an unusual opportunity for the lads to really stretch themselves against a great team must be a massive buzz. I can guarantee that those playing will put in 100% and win or lose will play out of their skin with pride. Who Wouldn’t? Regardless of the result (and hoping for no injuries)the spirit that this game will put into the dressing room will mean that come the Thursday, Toulouse will not know what has hit them! (Well I hope so because I’ll be there also!)

Haven’t seen a game yet this season, only the clips. But, by god I watched Leeds v Man U………

I believe!

cropped-cropped-outside2.jpg

#64 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (Wilderspoolmemories @ Mar 13 2010, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No doubt you will compete for the first 20 mins,but after that i expect our superior fitness to pay dividends!

How well I remember watching Wimbledon defeat Liverpool at Wembley 1988 !!!!

Edited by Bob Crowther, 16 March 2010 - 02:15 PM.

#65 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

My regret is that I won't be meeting up with my old friend Mike Nicholas.
To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

#66 Rarefrith

Rarefrith
  • Coach
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

Can we pay on the day for this match or will we need tickets?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users