Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

95 season

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 HARTY

HARTY
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:20 AM

just watched the review of the season and was wondering why owen simpson only pops up towards the end of the season?

#2 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (HARTY @ Mar 10 2010, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just watched the review of the season and was wondering why owen simpson only pops up towards the end of the season?
cruciate ligament damage. we got the snail Banquet to replace him.

#3 HARTY

HARTY
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

he scores some good trys on it does old freddy but mark aston looks half decent as well so the video prob lies laugh.gif laugh.gif

#4 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (HARTY @ Mar 10 2010, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he scores some good trys on it does old freddy but mark aston looks half decent as well so the video prob lies laugh.gif laugh.gif

the name mark aston makes my blood boil bought for a shedload,did not turn it on and then left ,cost fev more than money in my opinion, has any one got any other angles onthis

#5 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

Not me!! Oh no, def not!!! With you all the way there Kirkie!

At least he could have worn a mask!!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#6 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

Aston had one good game against ST Helens the week before the CC semi v Leeds, that was it for nearly 200 grand. Currier was just as uneconomical. We have had some disappointing signings but Aston and Currier for me were the worst.

Banquet as I've posted before had a clear field with about 40 yards to go and he was caught by Salford's Injured prop Cliff Eccles with only 30 yards to go! In the CC victory at their ground that year.

#7 HARTY

HARTY
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

what ever happend to danny divet?

#8 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

was a coach at one of the french clubs (not toulouse or catalans)

#9 HARTY

HARTY
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (Kirkie @ Mar 10 2010, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the name mark aston makes my blood boil bought for a shedload,did not turn it on and then left ,cost fev more than money in my opinion, has any one got any other angles onthis

mark aston must be worst signing in our history closely followed by currier although didnt currier play super league the season after with warrington?

#10 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:39 PM

no that was steve mccurrie wasnt it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users