• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

As many of you know I have a seriuos condition at present and currently I'm bedridden, following a visit to hospital by Vic Johnson, I received this morning, DVD's of Rovers' games and a get well card signed by the staff and players of the club. I can't explain the joy and boost this has given me and once again proves just what a great club Rovers are. We may all grumble about certain things at times, but the important things tend to bring things to the fore.
I hope to be able to be fit enough to get out around the middle of May, but I'm still around and thank everyone for their ongoing kindness.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

#2 zo9

zo9
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Bob Fowler @ Mar 13 2010, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As many of you know I have a seriuos condition at present and currently I'm bedridden, following a visit to hospital by Vic Johnson, I received this morning, DVD's of Rovers' games and a get well card signed by the staff and players of the club. I can't explain the joy and boost this has given me and once again proves just what a great club Rovers are. We may all grumble about certain things at times, but the important things tend to bring things to the fore.
I hope to be able to be fit enough to get out around the middle of May, but I'm still around and thank everyone for their ongoing kindness.

hope you get well soon bob, uve done a lot for the club and your a great bloke, glad the club is looking after you, well deserved wink.gif .

#3 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

It's good to see your at least back typing again Bob, we've all missed you.

Hope to see you back again soon pal and if there is anything you need pm me
PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#4 Mick H

Mick H
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

Good te hear from you my old mate! Real nice gesture from the club that. Keep suckin it in a blowin it out and we'll see you in May with a bit of luck.

#5 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Keep smiling Bob. See you soon. Col.

#6 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:23 PM

Great to hear from you Bob. All the best mate
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#7 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Ovo @ Mar 14 2010, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great to hear from you Bob. All the best mate

Love your unbiased commentaries Martin. I'd love to try it again one day biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users