League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Barrow V Featherstone

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

Poll: Win, Lose Or Draw (76 member(s) have cast votes)

Will It Be A Win Or Draw

1. Barrow To Win (36 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

2. Featherstone To Win (38 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Draw (2 votes [2.63%])

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 JasonNorth

JasonNorth
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:58 PM

Wish I could go to this game to cheer the lads on!! (Got a wedding to attend!!!)
However, I will be watching the forum for an update on the match. This will be the boys biggest & Hardest test of the season. I believe that DP has been building to this game with the results over the last few weeks!

Therefore I believe it will be a very tight score... ohmy.gif Barrow 20 22 Featherstone, attendance 2700. This win will boost are fans attendance at home for the rest of the coming season!! (Im hoping)

Good Luck lads & May you rise to challenge on the day! biggrin.gif

#22 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

Gonna be one hell of a match, this one !
I have to say that I just cannot see Barrow losing any home games with the strength and quality of the squad this season !
Even though we have lost Andy Ellis, I still think we are stronger than last season.
Really hope there is a decent crowd too...........3,000 would be nice !

Posted Image

#23 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

if we can avoid self distructing, a fev win is on the cards a close 1

20-16 fev close all the way
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#24 andyc

andyc
  • Coach
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Fev by 2 points 23 --21
2300 crowd
UP THE ROVERS (WISH I COULD BE THERE)
WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).
ROVERS ROVERS

#25 BridFlatCapper

BridFlatCapper
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

Fev 18 Barrow 16

Att 2400

#26 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

What a toughie
Barrow 6 Fev 10
Att........2546

#27 Mick H

Mick H
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

Sadly Alton Towers opens that day and it's that time of year again, but my son is making the journey with his mates, lets hope we can do the business, it'll show us how far both teams have come.

#28 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Vic Johnson @ Mar 16 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

I should hope our players are not as fickle as to go into any game negatively just upon reading a sensible educated enough comment from one of our best fans . It is after all probably the hardest game of the season and yes if all goes our way on the day we can beat them ,but realistically to say we are the strongest team in the championship at this stage and not even contemplate a narrow defeat especially after the only big test we have had was at Leigh is being a bit too expectant by any standards .

#29 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

The night before one of our biggest games this season only 41% of fans believe we can win tmrw. Come on, we should be more confident in our team. Will be tuned in via tinterweb cheering the boys on. We are going to WIN . biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#30 The Baby Faced Assassin.

The Baby Faced Assassin.
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (Stratobill @ Mar 19 2010, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The night before one of our biggest games this season only 41% of fans believe we can win tmrw. Come on, we should be more confident in our team. Will be tuned in via tinterweb cheering the boys on. We are going to WIN . biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I couldn't agree more, on our day we can beat anyone in our league biggrin.gif . Hope it's our day tomorrow biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Barrow 14 Rovers 18
"Come on Rovers" smile.gif smile.gif

Edited by The Baby Faced Assassin., 19 March 2010 - 09:11 PM.

#31 Marsh

Marsh
  • Coach
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

Love The Raiders v Fev battles ! I'm sure it will be a better game than the one on TV tonight ! for those travelling...safe journey

Posted Image

#32 John63

John63
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Marsh @ Mar 19 2010, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love The Raiders v Fev battles ! I'm sure it will be a better game than the one on TV tonight ! for those travelling...safe journey
Yes Marsh that super league match was so boring I think I'll just tune in to the Thursday night games in future. They were so much up the Crusaders' back passage it was unbelievable they actually said they were championship contenders on more than one occasion. The only championship they might get is probably a quick return to the championship league. And I too think Barrow and Fev games are special. Their seems to be a special camaradrie between the two sets of supporters.

#33 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

Sky game may have been boring but I had to listen to Radio Rhino all night cos at work. They couldnt even mention that the Eagles were playing the Rams, not once. DISGUSTING. Eagles 22-10 Rams, so rams managed a bonus point. Poor Rhinos lost again. Rhinos 10-17 Hull KR . Hull 18 - 6 Bulls. I think Saints beat the Wire . Come on Fev lets keep at the top of the league and show these doubters we have improved this season.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#34 HARTY

HARTY
  • Coach
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

I know il be in the minority but after watching tonights entertainment im so glad fev are not part of superleague theres no passion when the games played between 2 expansion clubs no history and who cares who wins total rubbish

#35 Marsh

Marsh
  • Coach
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (HARTY @ Mar 19 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know il be in the minority but after watching tonights entertainment im so glad fev are not part of superleague theres no passion when the games played between 2 expansion clubs no history and who cares who wins total rubbish

couldn't agree more !

Posted Image

#36 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Vic Johnson @ Mar 16 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well! I hope none of our team read this Forum. What does it say to them when their own supporters are expecting them to lose? For goodness sake get behind them, believe in them. Of course they can beat Barrow. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have the best, the strongest and most able team in the Championship. COME ON ROVERS, take no notice of the doubters.

Does this mean that we are not allowed to give our honest assessment of how we think the game will go? According to this post, unless you tip a FEV win then you are a "doubter". Utter bulls*it.
I prefer to look at the facts as i see them.
Barrow 30 FEV 16. Be happy to be wrong. But that's my prediction based on what i've seen so far this sason. Also i think we'll beat them at home.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#37 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 644 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Stratobill @ Mar 19 2010, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stratobill - it's not that I don't think we can win, i just think on this occasion the odds are we are going to get beat - go ask the bookies. Had we beat Leigh my opinion might have been different.

Barrow 18 - 12 Fev

Hope I'm wrong!

Edited by The Grinder, 20 March 2010 - 10:39 AM.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

#38 Steve Ashton

Steve Ashton
  • Coach
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

I hope I am wrong, but I just cannot see us being good enough to beat a quality side like Barrow away from home. And just saying that we will win, won't make a blind bit of difference.

As long as we don't take a beating I'll be happy.

Barrow 42 - 4 Fev

Good luck Rovers..
Steven Ashton

#39 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Just saying we will win wont MAKE us win but I just know we can do it. I know we have beat inferior sides but last season we couldnt even do that and we lost in the semi at Barrow in the dying seconds, both teams have improved I know but I am enjoying Fev being full of confidence and that always keeps me smiling. Were gonna WIN. But hey I dont begrudge anyone that thinks we may lose its the fun of the forum and unfortunately the not so fun part of supporting Fev, Wish I could go today

#40 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

I think dp and the lads will see this match as a marker and a statement of intent, this coupled with the fact that the team looks a lot more balanced this year, Im going to for a Rovers win.

Go on lads, give it your all.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users