Unsuitable facilities

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stuart56

stuart56
  • Coach
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:02 AM

Possibly another section that should be included in requirements for a franchise -

"It was Wigan coach Michael Maguire's first visit to the Jungle and he seemed less than impressed with the surroundings.

The Wigan team opted not to use facilities at the ground, arriving already changed and showering elsewhere afterwards."

YEP 22/03/10

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

#2 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (stuart56 @ Mar 23 2010, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Possibly another section that should be included in requirements for a franchise -

"It was Wigan coach Michael Maguire's first visit to the Jungle and he seemed less than impressed with the surroundings.

The Wigan team opted not to use facilities at the ground, arriving already changed and showering elsewhere afterwards."

YEP 22/03/10

If you think the Jungle is bad, you should see the facilities at Salford.
To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

#3 Mick H

Mick H
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

Their toilets stink like they aint been washed out in years, I gip everytime I enter them. A true Sh@t hole! I've even considered going out to the Early Bath for a pee! It's a disgusting dump. I can't blame any team for turning up dressed to play and going away mucky. The place certainly isn't a good advert for the game.

#4 HaroldShand

HaroldShand
  • Coach
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

As I've posted on another forum Cas, like many Super League clubs, seem to hold the belief that they are entitled to a shiny new stadium courtesyof the local council. Why is this?
What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users