Bob Fowler

Vic Johnson

You helped him last time. Can you do the same again? Bob is back in hospital and when he knows you are thinking of him it helps him a lot.

BOB, GET WELL SOON. THE CLUB NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Edited by Vic Johnson

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

come on Bob mate, we've got to get you back on that keyboard. we need your pearls of wisdom and your calming influence when things are getting heated. get well soon.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

there must be some tasty nurse in there thats catching your eye as you cant keep away from the place. get well soon bob your rovers needs you .......

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Been to Bob.He could not stop talking about Fev. He is upset, the bloke opposite is a cas fan, some of the nurses are cas fans.

Took him a Blue and White scarf and tied it to his bed. Cheered him up no end.

He thanks all fans for for thier good wishes and cannot wait to get down to watch Fev again.

I think that it is those bed baths. Come on Bob, you can beat this. Best wishes and get well soon. Bob and Irene.

Thaqnks once more for all your kind wishes, it was a really nice surprise when Richard walked in, but it was most welcome and the scarf stayed tied to the bed until today when I was brought home.I make no predictions about getting to the BigFellas except to say, it will take more than a silly illness to to stop me. The telephone calls from Vic were uplifting but the most uplifting moment was when I read your posts.

I'm keeping up to date with the games but dying to see you all.

God Bless

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.