TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

stand closed at game!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 jojofev

jojofev
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

if it was under capacity how comes none of the stewards could find any space forall the fans that were stood in gangways stopping any exit if needed!!!

if it holds like some say so many more how comes their were many wire fans approaching the stewards to get other stand open as well!!!

in reply to an early coment about paying extra to sit down when i bought my ticket from the rovers ground in advance they had only been given seating tickets so we did not have any option!!!

the gray haired lady and a young lady with brown hair was fantastic at their job and did their best to resolve the whole situation, however the bloke with orange jacket on and badge on his arm with black jacket was only their to make the whole situation worse.

when i approached the steward to ask a sival question he called us a set of w*****s.
not helpfull and neither was mr willams he was a total joke!!!!!!!

wire fans were moved to the other stands when they asked but nothing done when we did. instead of all the stewards standing at the front of the away support why dont thy open the other end and have a guess what everyone would be able to see the game and enjoy it instead of watching the back of people and before you say anything i was there early but couldnot see much at the front as the stewrds was in the way and wouldnot move so good money wasted to watch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:50 PM

I cant see why us fev fans moaned about stand been closed.... as you can see my mate got in there wink.gif
Posted Image

#23 leejones

leejones
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

I finally got them to open up the west stand. shame it was after full time laugh.gif

Edited by leejones, 21 April 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#24 sliggster1

sliggster1
  • Coach
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

Response ive just recieved from Warrington for those that are intrested.

"Warrington Wolves would like to comment on allegations that the South Stand was over crowded on Sunday 18th April when the Wolves played Featherstone Rovers in the Carnegie Challenge Cup. The South Stand is licensed by Warrington Borough Council in accordance with the Green Guide Safety at Sports Ground Act to hold 4000 spectators plus 29 disabled and 29 helpers therefore 4058.
On Sunday there were more than 600 spaces still available. The problems occurred as a result of Featherstone fans entering the stadium just before kick off and wanting to stand with their fellow supporters. This led to a section of the stand to the right of the TV gantry, as viewed from the players tunnel, becoming full and stewards trying to get the fans to move to the other less occupied sections of the stand.
The Featherstone fans did become abusive and beer was thrown from their section of supporters. There were a number of ejections for this reason.
At no time was the safety of the spectators in jeopardy."

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!
Posted Image

#25 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

number of ejections? really?
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#26 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (sliggster1 @ Apr 22 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Response ive just recieved from Warrington for those that are intrested.

"Warrington Wolves would like to comment on allegations that the South Stand was over crowded on Sunday 18th April when the Wolves played Featherstone Rovers in the Carnegie Challenge Cup. The South Stand is licensed by Warrington Borough Council in accordance with the Green Guide Safety at Sports Ground Act to hold 4000 spectators plus 29 disabled and 29 helpers therefore 4058.
On Sunday there were more than 600 spaces still available. The problems occurred as a result of Featherstone fans entering the stadium just before kick off and wanting to stand with their fellow supporters. This led to a section of the stand to the right of the TV gantry, as viewed from the players tunnel, becoming full and stewards trying to get the fans to move to the other less occupied sections of the stand.
The Featherstone fans did become abusive and beer was thrown from their section of supporters. There were a number of ejections for this reason.
At no time was the safety of the spectators in jeopardy."

Plastic Scousers. capacity is not there 'thing'.

Cummins Out.

#27 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:04 PM

I didn't see any ejaculations ohmy.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#28 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (sidnee @ Apr 22 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they were at the front in the guise of being stewards

#29 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

I got into ground at 3:40 and it was packing!! And why shouldnt we be able to stand all together no matter what they say my responce is OPEN THE STAND!!!!
Posted Image

#30 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (sidnee @ Apr 22 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hicks was the ref.

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users