Photo
- - - - -

Rovers v Cougers

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Win, Lose or draw (40 member(s) have cast votes)

??

1. Rovers Win (36 votes [90.00%])

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. Cougers Win (3 votes [7.50%])

Percentage of vote: 7.50%

3. Draw (1 votes [2.50%])

Percentage of vote: 2.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

theoreticly cliff yes its possible, if you kno someone with skysports all they need to do is set up at sky.com account, you need to install sky player then they let you use their login details.......im npot 100% sure it works abroad though
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#22 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (Cliff in Liberia @ Apr 21 2010, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody know if "theoretically" it is possible to watch Sky Sports on the internet without having to pay. Not that I would condone any illegal activity, nor would I attempt any illegal activity. But was just wondering out of interest, if say Sky Sports 3 around 7.30pm was viewable. Not that my internet would be able to cope with such activity anyway, and I most certainly wouldnt do anything that would potentially take money out of Rupert Murdochs pocket. It was just a thought.

yes

If you can get to a decent computer paste this link into your address bar

PM ME FOR LINK IF YOU DONT HAVE SKY AND WANT TO VIEW THIS GAME OR ANY THURS GAME, THIS LINK TAKEN OFF ANOTHER FORUM BY THE WAY!!

They show every thurs game on there, you should be able to watch the fev game and any other thurs match from now on, the quality is decent although not as good as the TV, there is also a side forum allowing you to comment as the game is progressing should you sign up to that site, if you choose not to sign up you will see the comments but obv not be able to comment

Edited by elppaxr2i, 21 April 2010 - 10:57 AM.

#23 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,575 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (elppaxr2i @ Apr 21 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes

If you can get to a decent computer paste this link into your address bar

They show every thurs game on there, you should be able to watch the fev game and any other thurs match from now on, the quality is decent although not as good as the TV, there is also a side forum allowing you to comment as the game is progressing should you sign up to that site, if you choose not to sign up you will see the comments but obv not be able to comment

Mate, I know you're trying to help Cliff out but you should remove that link and send stuff like that by PM cos the forum will get into trouble otherwise. Although lots of people use such links it, it IS illegal. wink.gif

Edited by Bob Fowler, 21 April 2010 - 01:53 PM.
Removed for thi

#24 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:55 AM

removed, PM sent, now remove it from your qoute, dont want froum getting into trouble wink.gif

Edited by elppaxr2i, 21 April 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#25 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:33 AM

I watched Keighley against Halifax and was very impressed by Keighley i think Barry Eaton has done a fantastic job with them. But i still think we will win comfortably in the end

#26 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (elppaxr2i @ Apr 20 2010, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me too, but we all predicted to beat dews in the NRC by a big margin at home last season and look what happened there

We have to get points on the board early because i dont think the intensity will be there as much as it has been especially in the last 20, i think we will be a bit tired

We fielded a weekend team in that game, doubt we will field a weekend team thursday, plus that was last season, we are stronger and better now
Posted Image

#27 John63

John63
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

Featherstone Rovers 50 Keighley 10
Half time (38-6)
Attendance 1775
MoM Tommy Saxton
Tries,, Briggs (2) Saxton(2) Dickens Wellam Hardman Tonks Parker

Goals Briggs (7) Now my crystal ball is fading laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#28 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

briggs to gt 100% with the boot
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

League winners 2010

#29 Cruncher

Cruncher
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:47 PM

Rovers 34 Keighley 18 - any win will be welcome after Sundays exersions!

First try - Grayshon

MOM - Kaye

Att- 1854

#30 Mr Stubbs

Mr Stubbs
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

42-2

First Try - Grayshon

Attendence 2500

First Try Scorer - JJP
Adam Stubbs :D

#31 Stephanie Overton

Stephanie Overton
  • Coach
  • 408 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

Rovers 64 Keighley 12

First Try Scorer Jesse Joe Parker

Man of the Match Jesse Joe Parker

Attendance 1674

#32 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

Buzzin.cant wait for the game. Hope the traffic chaos has calmed down for the game n hope they have more than 1 turnstyle open tonight for payin fans
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#33 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Stephanie Overton @ Apr 22 2010, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rovers 64 Keighley 12

First Try Scorer Jesse Joe Parker

Man of the Match Jesse Joe Parker

Attendance 1674

that would be amazing steph but i thing keighley are better than that
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

League winners 2010

#34 Cliff in Myanmar

Cliff in Myanmar
  • Coach
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (FEV-KT87 @ Apr 22 2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that would be amazing steph but i thing keighley are better than that

70 mins - Rovers 64 Keighley 12!

10527261_10152163584386971_3057229316284

#35 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

Steph def had closest prediction, suprised only us 2 thought we would hammer them big style. Excellent TEAM display again. Credit to the players, coaches and B.o.d . Were flyin high and need to keep the momentum going. Lovin every minute . Anyone hear the official attendance as I had to leave 4work n missed the last try n crowd announcement
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#36 Stephanie Overton

Stephanie Overton
  • Coach
  • 408 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

wink.gif

#37 A_Falkiner

A_Falkiner
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

I was at a concert tonight (went in my Fev shirt tho biggrin.gif), so obviously missed the game but caught it on my Dad's S*y+ when i got back. Just an awesome display. With a bit more clinical finishing it would truly have been a cricket score.

Slightly OT but i loved it that, in the opening shots of the sky coverage, there's a kid in the crowd in a C*s shirt! I thought - awww bless, he's come to see what it's like to watch a winning team laugh.gif
Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

#38 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

2 am n still got my Fev shirt on over my uniform n will have till 7 wen get home from work . Think I am the lonely Fev fan on nights but still BUZZIN from the game. Think I must go look at the league table again

#39 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:24 AM

last post was my 666th post so need to get away from that number me thinks or will never get our 8th win

#40 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Stratobill @ Apr 23 2010, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 am n still got my Fev shirt on over my uniform n will have till 7 wen get home from work . Think I am the lonely Fev fan on nights but still BUZZIN from the game. Think I must go look at the league table again

You're not alone on here tho!

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users