TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Rlfans

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:48 PM

Been trying to join the 'alternative' site, not only to make up the fev numbers, but to play the RL fantasy game next season with my mates.

Ive created an account, but it has said i need to wait for an admin to accept my request before logging in, i would receive an email when this has been done.

Ive been waiting days now and nothing, can anyone help, who is the fev mod on there?

#2 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Its down laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Cummins Out.

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

I used to be a forum mod but 'retired' along with Lorne. However, for some reason I still have mod status for the whole of the championship clubs. I haven't used it until this week ironically!! I've no great desire to ever use it again!

The RLFans sites is used predominantly by the SL clubs + Fax and Leigh in the championship. I prefer these fora! Just my own personal preference. They should get back to you but for some reason, it takes them time and I know the site has crashed in the last couple of days

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 Paul Gibbins

Paul Gibbins
  • Coach
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

i joined it on Friday and never received an email, i can post though, just try to log in using the username and password you registered with and it should work, although it has been down today i don't know whether it's back up yet.
PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling
Plastering

Bathroom fitting
Fencing
Guttering

Insurance work
Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

#5 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Matt J @ Apr 20 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its down laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

im a regular guest on there so was aware that there would be downtime today, its back up now though

#6 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Paul Gibbins @ Apr 20 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i joined it on Friday and never received an email, i can post though, just try to log in using the username and password you registered with and it should work, although it has been down today i don't know whether it's back up yet.

ive tried that, it says account is inactive and needs an admin to approve my account

I made one months ago that i forgot about, that too doesnt work

#7 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (elppaxr2i @ Apr 20 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im a regular guest on there so was aware that there would be downtime today, its back up now though

Good, dont want any of that lot over on TRL.

Cummins Out.

#8 The Mighty Quin

The Mighty Quin
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (elppaxr2i @ Apr 20 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was network problems mate, no one was "aware" there would be downtime.

#9 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

must have been a previous period of downtime that occured, didnt look at dates of thread

Any other ideas to problem, still waiting

#10 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

I'd just mail them again.
It's not my favourite net forum and I don't consider it to be run anywhere near as well as the TRL fora. The contributions from those running that site leave quite a bit to be desired from my own experience. However, other clubs use it and if we need to access their fora we may sometimes have to use RLFans. C'est la vie. I suppose it's the users that make it, not the management of it!

#11 lorne mosley.

lorne mosley.
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Apr 21 2010, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd just mail them again.
It's not my favourite net forum and I don't consider it to be run anywhere near as well as the TRL fora. The contributions from those running that site leave quite a bit to be desired from my own experience. However, other clubs use it and if we need to access their fora we may sometimes have to use RLFans. C'est la vie. I suppose it's the users that make it, not the management of it!

you're yitten you are, tell 'em what you really think

tb is a 2@

#12 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

don't get me started on that ___________

Insert any profain ajective you may choose - or not should you not wish to. I've edited my post for decency!! dry.gif

I don't think it's any secret what I think!

Edited by Robin Evans, 21 April 2010 - 11:34 AM.

#13 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

managed to find an email address have emailed them see what they say

#14 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (elppaxr2i @ Apr 21 2010, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
managed to find an email address have emailed them see what they say

If you want some real help, dont tell them who you support.

Cummins Out.

#15 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

tb again - bless him!!! laugh.gif

#16 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

The smileys are better on that site though, a lot more variety and we all know how important that is when having an in depth conversation about rugby rolleyes.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#17 vic flange

vic flange
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

Yes sidnee, but you haven't got foul mouthed stazi like autocrats running this site tho do you?

#18 lorne mosley.

lorne mosley.
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (vic flange @ Apr 21 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes sidnee, but you haven't got foul mouthed stazi like autocrats running this site tho do you?

have a look at who the founder members of the rlsa were and who then originated the rlfans site

the result may come as a surprise. oh how i remember the televised debate in bbc manchester just after the announcement of the super league, and the representative of the rlsa spouting drivel

wonder how long this takes to get back to him, sure his bezzy mate will tell him though

#19 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (lorne mosley. @ Apr 21 2010, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
have a look at who the founder members of the rlsa were and who then originated the rlfans site

the result may come as a surprise. oh how i remember the televised debate in bbc manchester just after the announcement of the super league, and the representative of the rlsa spouting drivel

wonder how long this takes to get back to him, sure his bezzy mate will tell him though

Wasn't that the day the bookie of Wigan snook out the back door rather than debate the issues with "ordinary fans". Seem to remember a spokesman for the rlsa nearly got a bloody nose as well.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#20 lorne mosley.

lorne mosley.
  • Coach
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (DMS @ Apr 21 2010, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasn't that the day the bookie of Wigan snook out the back door rather than debate the issues with "ordinary fans". Seem to remember a spokesman for the rlsa nearly got a bloody nose as well.

linky type thingy

http://www.totalrl.c...u...p;f=2&id=15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users