TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Toulouse game date

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

NOT offically told this so accept it or not -

6th May 2010 is the date for the Toulouse game and it will be on sky!!

Ash cloud permitting!!

Edited by Robin Evans, 20 April 2010 - 07:20 PM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#2 stuart56

stuart56
  • Coach
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Apr 20 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NOT offically told this so accept it or not -

6th May 2010 is the date for the Toulouse game and it will be on sky!!

Ash cloud permitting!!

It would certainly make sense Robin. Sky's game for the Thursday has had to be cancelled because Barrow are still in the cup (Widnes may be also). We have no game because Leigh are in the cup and Toulouse have a dead week.

Mind you the fact it makes sense might be the one reason the RFL don't do it.
< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:47 PM

until the club confirm, it stuart it's just my drivel. But as I understand it, it's nailed on!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 stuart56

stuart56
  • Coach
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Apr 20 2010, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
until the club confirm, it stuart it's just my drivel. But as I understand it, it's nailed on!

Can't believe that you would ever write drivel on this forum Robin. rolleyes.gif
< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

#5 Mr Hammond

Mr Hammond
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

Just noticed on the RFL website this is in the fixutre list so I guess it's now confirmed. Seems to have worked out quite well for us in terms of fixtures, just need to get the results now.
Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

#6 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Couldn't have worked out better for us. Extra sky game, crowd won't be badly affected cos they wouldn't bring many whenever we play them. Big raps to Keighley for stepping in.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#7 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (DMS @ Apr 21 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Couldn't have worked out better for us. Extra sky game, crowd won't be badly affected cos they wouldn't bring many whenever we play them. Big raps to Keighley for stepping in.

Abso-bludy-lootly

As you keep saying common sense has prevailed and we have come out of it well
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#8 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:51 PM

Heard on the grapvine that we now play Leigh away on Wed the 19th. Think that means we play them after they've had a cup game on the weekend and we haven't. If that's correct, it just gets better. Mind you we then play Toulouse away on the 22nd so it's not that great i suppose.

Edited by DMS, 21 April 2010 - 04:53 PM.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#9 Mr Hammond

Mr Hammond
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (DMS @ Apr 21 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heard on the grapvine that we now play Leigh away on Wed the 19th. Think that means we play them after they've had a cup game on the weekend and we haven't. If that's correct, it just gets better. Mind you we then play Toulouse away on the 22nd so it's not that great i suppose.

If it is the 19th then it's not after the Cup but the week after that, when Leigh will have played Widnes in the telly match on the Thursday. That's pretty much a normal week for them but we'll have had almost two weeks without a game. Agree that it's a bit close to the trip to Toulouse but is off the back of the break so hopefully not too much of a problem.
Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users