TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Flat Caps

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

It was awsome seeing all the fans wearing flatcaps on Sunday, i dont think we should do it every game because it would lose the effect, but i think we should certainly do it more often and pick a few high profile games per-season. The grand final would be a good one

#2 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:16 AM

Remember a few wearin flat caps at our last final at headingley , but we have a long way to go to think its possible to get to the final. Rugby league is a funny game and anything can happen, especially at Fev. Fax were certain champions last season n look wot happened to them. One of our televised league games would be a good start.
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#3 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

http://www.hatsandca...CFLAT_CAPS_pg7/
some reyt caps on this site

#4 PJT

PJT
  • Coach
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (LOWFIELD @ Apr 21 2010, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.hatsandca...CFLAT_CAPS_pg7/
some reyt caps on this site

I might get a skull cap on my next trip to Spurs and wear that just to wind you up lad biggrin.gif

#5 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:10 AM

Away games would be a good idea

#6 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (PJT @ Apr 21 2010, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might get a skull cap on my next trip to Spurs and wear that just to wind you up lad biggrin.gif

can just picture you with one of them on biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users