• 490 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

http://www.yorkshire...with.6244257.jp

#2 Michael Bates

Michael Bates
  • Coach
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

No Welham or Steel? Coady and Saxton in for them?

#3 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Article from Pont n

http://www.pontefrac...heir.6228556.jp

#4 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Featherstone Rovers (v Keighley): from: Hardman, Saxton, Parker, Coady, Hardaker, Briggs, Flynn, Tonks, Kaye, Dickens, Grayshon, Dale, Field, Divorty, Morrison, Allan, Kain, Manning, Spears.

whos flynn huh.gif

Edit: i think its finn ninja.gif laugh.gif

Edited by snake1985, 22 April 2010 - 12:09 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

Will be great to see Allen in contention, he is the only dissapointment for me this year. Hope he has a good game.

UP THE ROVERS!

#6 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

heha a stormer in the reserves last week aggresive in defence smart in attack, he just needed time to bed in and it didnt help becoming a new father that cost him time at training ad ofcorse his mind wouldntg have ben on his rugby

but now i think we're going t see his true potential
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

#7 Tex Evans Thigh

Tex Evans Thigh
  • Coach
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

Doubt he will play Birchy but hope he does in a way as I too would like to see him do well.
Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

Posted Image
MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "
Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

#8 Mr Hammond

Mr Hammond
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

"Danny Allan will get an opportunity to play, He's been busting a gut. He's stripped some weight down and he's ready to go."

Quote from DP in Express. My reading of that is that he will probably be on the bench tonight. I would guess that Manning or Spears would be left out.
Pure Green Heaven, Hammonds Mint Sauce

#9 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Tex Evans Thigh @ Apr 22 2010, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doubt he will play Birchy but hope he does in a way as I too would like to see him do well.

i reckon team is this
Hardman, Saxton, Parker, Coady, Hardaker, Briggs, Flynn, Tonks, Kaye, Dickens, Grayshon, Dale, Field, SUBS: Divorty, Morrison, Allan, Kain,

BACK UP Manning, Spears.

basically the order they are in on YEP website wink.gif
Posted Image

#10 John63

John63
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Tex Evans Thigh @ Apr 22 2010, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think he'll play Birchy either or at least I HOPE NOT laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#11 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (John63 @ Apr 22 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont think he'll play Birchy either or at least I HOPE NOT laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

you obviously dont go to the reserves..... unluckily for Danny he sufferd a dip in form (for the reasons mentioned in my earlier post) at the very start of his rovers career so some people are judging his potential on that form......

like i said earlier i saw him in the reservers last week ago and from what i saw that for has improved and we'r going to see the talent that brought him to the top club in the league..........
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

League winners 2010

#12 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (FEV-KT87 @ Apr 22 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you obviously dont go to the reserves..... unluckily for Danny he sufferd a dip in form (for the reasons mentioned in my earlier post) at the very start of his rovers career so some people are judging his potential on that form......

like i said earlier i saw him in the reservers last week ago and from what i saw that for has improved and we'r going to see the talent that brought him to the top club in the league..........

You've misunderstood his 'pun' I think rolleyes.gif

I read it as ' DP won't be playing Birchy (of the forum) as opposed to Allen!! wink.gif

Stick to ya singing career Kieron laugh.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#13 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

well i read it as more allen bashing haha sorry john if it ws that way round

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

League winners 2010

#14 John63

John63
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (FEV-KT87 @ Apr 22 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry you didn't get my joke. I said I hope he doesn't play BIRCHY. I.m soz I'll pack in with the funny lines in future tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users