Welcome to the new-look Total Rugby League website. We've revamped the main homepage to give more prominence to the latest news and features, made the online shop easier to navigate and streamlined the forums to make them work faster and look smarter. We hope you like it!

Rugby League World
League Express

Rugby League Yearbook 2014-15

Photo
- - - - -

Danny Allan disciplinary hearing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:18 AM

http://www.therfl.co...tem.php?id=1809

Oldham had already committed more head high tackles in the game yet none of their players received their marching orders. I guess the idiot in charge wanted his minute of fame.

#2 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,727 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

Good news for Danny. We've obviously not ssen the best of him yet. I thought he was pretty quiet last night, nowt wrong like, but nothing of note. So let's hope he can rebuild his game, get stuck in, and start producing the goods.

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,616 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:34 AM

aye, cracking news for the lad. I just thought that sending a player off 2 tackles from the end of a game that wasn't even niggly, and for a tackle that wasn't dangerous, caused damage or was inconsistent with other 'high tackles' from both teams in that game- was totally unnecessary!
A ref learning his trade - report - needs to improve his common sense!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

I thought Danny played really well last night. Some nice work in the left channel feeding Jessie.

Was good in the last reserves outing as well.

I think as the season goes he could get better and better and we will be looking at him at the end of the season saying WOW - I hope so anyway.
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#5 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

Danny Allen had a solid game last night, didnt put a foot wrong.

Cummins Out.

#6 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:44 PM

Great news for danny, thought it was a harsh sending off with only a few seconds remaining, thought he was solid when came on, good tackling, but will need to really impress to possible start some games, but played well last night.
Posted Image

#7 zo9

zo9
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (snake1985 @ Apr 23 2010, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great news for danny, thought it was a harsh sending off with only a few seconds remaining, thought he was solid when came on, good tackling, but will need to really impress to possible start some games, but played well last night.

he looks a big strong lad, did some big hits last night. he was very highly thought of at leeds, so think everyone expected a bit too much from him when he came to fev. he will be a good en when he gets into his stride.

#8 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

Pleased Danny got a game last night and did ok, think some fans were a bit harsh on him in his 1st few games, hes only young and will only get better. I think the decision to send him to Donny for a month was spot on.
I should be elated to the seasons start but its scaring me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users