Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Danny Allan disciplinary hearing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:18 AM

http://www.therfl.co...tem.php?id=1809

Oldham had already committed more head high tackles in the game yet none of their players received their marching orders. I guess the idiot in charge wanted his minute of fame.

#2 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,415 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

Good news for Danny. We've obviously not ssen the best of him yet. I thought he was pretty quiet last night, nowt wrong like, but nothing of note. So let's hope he can rebuild his game, get stuck in, and start producing the goods.

A Fev Blog

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,949 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:34 AM

aye, cracking news for the lad. I just thought that sending a player off 2 tackles from the end of a game that wasn't even niggly, and for a tackle that wasn't dangerous, caused damage or was inconsistent with other 'high tackles' from both teams in that game- was totally unnecessary!
A ref learning his trade - report - needs to improve his common sense!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

I thought Danny played really well last night. Some nice work in the left channel feeding Jessie.

Was good in the last reserves outing as well.

I think as the season goes he could get better and better and we will be looking at him at the end of the season saying WOW - I hope so anyway.
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#5 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

Danny Allen had a solid game last night, didnt put a foot wrong.

Cummins Out.

#6 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:44 PM

Great news for danny, thought it was a harsh sending off with only a few seconds remaining, thought he was solid when came on, good tackling, but will need to really impress to possible start some games, but played well last night.
Posted Image

#7 zo9

zo9
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (snake1985 @ Apr 23 2010, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great news for danny, thought it was a harsh sending off with only a few seconds remaining, thought he was solid when came on, good tackling, but will need to really impress to possible start some games, but played well last night.

he looks a big strong lad, did some big hits last night. he was very highly thought of at leeds, so think everyone expected a bit too much from him when he came to fev. he will be a good en when he gets into his stride.

#8 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

Pleased Danny got a game last night and did ok, think some fans were a bit harsh on him in his 1st few games, hes only young and will only get better. I think the decision to send him to Donny for a month was spot on.
I should be elated to the seasons start but its scaring me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users