Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

F Factor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:41 PM

Who are the headline acts for the final going to be? Did any one hear the announcement at the game.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#2 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

Journey South (is it?) announced it... I heard Lucie Jones was gonna be there so thats when I got interested.

Cummins Out.

#3 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:59 PM

summat to do with all them off the X Factor. I switched off after that cos I can't stand that type of program.

Besides, its when I go on holiday anyway for the 3rd year running.

Edited by sidnee, 23 April 2010 - 12:59 PM.

The weak conform, the strong survive.

#4 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Acts are: ..same difference, chico, journey south, loyd daniels, lucie jones, and daniel johnson

I think its a big announcement as most people are aware how big x factor is amonst the world. I reckon this will be a bigger and better success than party on the pitch, so a credit to those who are making this happen!
Posted Image

#5 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

Its not my type of thing but the young ones and the ladies like this sort of thing. And I think where fev heve been clever is doing it as a stand alone thing and not as pre match entertainment. It will be good for the club profile and they can actually make thier money back from ticket sales or even make a profit with beer and merchandise.

Well done to the club.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#6 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

Yep, cant wait till a near by SL club sees the idea and invents it themselves.

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users