TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Are these people living on the same planet as us

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

http://forums.rlfans...p?f=16&t=454163

#2 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:44 PM

I don't know why I go on there -I really don't!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#3 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

I see you made good use of the wider variety of 'smileys' Robin wink.gif
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#4 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

Putting my dislike of them aside for 1 min but i just couldnt see why anyone would want to leave us for them at this point in time. A m8 of mine who i wont name plays for a championship club and got offered full time contract at Salford for 10k yess 10k, how could he accept that when he has a young family. He gets more than that part time for his club and has a job as well. These super league clubs are offering young lads peanuts in the hope the presdige and chance of making it will make them sign. Cas would only offer Zak a pisss poor contract im sure, the only reason we will be as the clown puts there lowly neighbours is because of the RFLs licence system, but with there stadium plans in ruins and ours about to be announced who is really the lower neighbours

#5 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

cas fans all share 1 brain, they all know there team is on decline, getting drunk all time, ill disipline etc. Then they look a us see how well were going and boom i know lets discuss signing everyone from fev including coach.

Set of planks dont realise that, no progress has been made on there stadium" so i can see all the fev players and powell been at the jungle next season...... when we play them in league laugh.gif
Posted Image

#6 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

Lads i know who watch Cas mostly agree with us to be fair, they feel let down. There board have really made a right mess of things. The reality is they have had 12/13 million pounds from sky to spend more than us yet they have a worse ground and a worse team, so where has it all gone?

#7 Weeman88

Weeman88
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

I just like to sit back and laugh at cas fans, they all talk rubbish and haven't got a clue.
A cas fan come into the place of work today with the shirt on. On the back they had a sponser helplink.co.uk did this sponser know something befor the season started! It did make me laugh!!

Up the rovers.

#8 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

Ma heart bleeds 4 em. NOT. Its only a matter of time b4 we are playing them again in the Championship in our developed stadium n buying their best players and juniors because they still have only pretty drawings of their stadium . I need a tissue to wipe the tears away, from LAUGHTER
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#9 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

Hmm, their under 18s could have beaten keighley eh, is that the same under 18s who conceded 50 odd points to bradford under18s last week.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#10 Cruncher

Cruncher
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

I went to the game last night with a mate of mine who is a big Cas fan. I'd been banging on how good we had been playing and he agreed to come along to watch to "see what all the fuss was about".

After the game I asked him for his opinion. Now for a Cas fan he is fairly honest and tells it how it is. He said it was very evident we were well coached and the players played as a team. Parker and Briggs would walk straight into the current Cas team and he was also impressed with Hardaker, Finn & Tonks.

Make of that what you want but I think a lot of people down WF10 way are waking up to the fact their club is on a downward spiral whilst Fev are steadily gaining momentum. I personally hope there is room for Fev, Cas and Wakey at the top table!!

#11 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

I think they are disrespecting Keighley, just because they are bottom of our league. They are only bottom because of the 9 points they've had deducted and would be clear of the relegation zone otherwise.

#12 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

RLFans is everything thats wrong with Rugby League, before Thursday night matches im sure they thought that in our league we occasionally thought '###### it, lets try ponys for goal posts, but this week can we take the boxing gloves off?'.

If Fev win the Championship, that site will go into major meltdown.

Cummins Out.

#13 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (Matt J @ Apr 24 2010, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RLFans is everything thats wrong with Rugby League, before Thursday night matches im sure they thought that in our league we occasionally thought '###### it, lets try ponys for goal posts, but this week can we take the boxing gloves off?'.

If Fev win the Championship, that site will go into major meltdown.

Heres to rlfans meltdown wink.gif
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users