• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:15 PM

Just to say thank you to all you lovely fans for keeping me posted during my recent extended stay in the Pontefract Hilton (PGI) Also to Richard Taylor and Rory Loxton for their visits. I unfortunately suffered another heart attack, but I feel as though I am now able to look forward to being amongst you on the 27th of this month. a big thanks to VIc Johnson for his most welcome considerations especially at such a difficult time for him and the club , also to Kevin for his help and promptness in sending me the match DVD's I requested.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

#2 Vic Johnson

Vic Johnson
  • Coach
  • 631 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

Well done Bob. So, your back home to get in Paulines way again! I think you missed the stair rides really.
Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

#3 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,056 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

well done Bob, you are the definition of bouncebackability. top man.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#4 Bob Fowler

Bob Fowler

The Future Is Bright

• Coach
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (oldrover @ Jun 7 2010, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well done Bob, you are the definition of bouncebackability. top man.

I think that's what Robin calls Suggy Old Rover and yes Vic I love riding on me stairlift, Just like Brian Potter in Phoenix Nights.
To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

#5 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Bob Fowler @ Jun 8 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that's what Robin calls Suggy Old Rover and yes Vic I love riding on me stairlift, Just like Brian Potter in Phoenix Nights.

Well done Bob. Dont let the b*****s get you down. See you around. Bob and Irene.

#6 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,726 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Bob Fowler @ Jun 7 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to say thank you to all you lovely fans for keeping me posted during my recent extended stay in the Pontefract Hilton (PGI) Also to Richard Taylor and Rory Loxton for their visits. I unfortunately suffered another heart attack, but I feel as though I am now able to look forward to being amongst you on the 27th of this month. a big thanks to VIc Johnson for his most welcome considerations especially at such a difficult time for him and the club , also to Kevin for his help and promptness in sending me the match DVD's I requested.

Good to hear Bob, take care of yourself and see you soon.
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users