Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

3 More Contract Extensions

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 snake1985

snake1985
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

Last night three of the main Rovers Talisman of 2010 put pen to paper, extending their contract with the table topping Rovers!

Captain Fantastic, Stuart Dickens lead the way…

"The coaching staff are great, they are helping me to develop and improve my game, the club is going really well and we are now in a position to challenge for trophies every year. I love playing for this club and wouldn't want to be playing anywhere else”

Stuart was then followed by Andy Kain, playing a massive role from the bench this season and very influential in a number of games…

"We have a really strong squad which the club has invested in each year, on and off the park we get looked after and I'd like to help the club push for a SL slot because these fans deserve to be in SL”

And finally, our biggest player…..Jon Grayshon has opted to stay on for at least another two years…

"I'm really pleased to commit to Featherstone Rovers for a further 2 years as the club is a well run professional outfit with excellent coaching and a good set of honest hardworking blokes”
Posted Image

#2 leejones

leejones
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

excellent news

#3 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

Great news, especially Kain. He could have thrown his teddy out of the pram and walked away because he isn't starting matches but when he comes off the bench he makes an impact and has a crucial role to play.

#4 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

Brilliant news. IMO 3 of our top performers. Like others i'm chuffed Cain has signed, he has been excellent coming off the bench and has turned round a couple of games we were struggling in.
"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#5 Ovo

Ovo
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

Wow... That is fantastic news. Somehow, I thought we would never hang on to Grayson given his age and talent, I thought SL would still be chasing.
Anything I post is a personal opinion

#6 rover n out

rover n out
  • Coach
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Phil Stone @ Jun 15 2010, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great news, especially Kain. He could have thrown his teddy out of the pram and walked away because he isn't starting matches but when he comes off the bench he makes an impact and has a crucial role to play.

not forgetting that ben kaye is only here till end of season......the 9 shirt could be his next year
Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

#7 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

Ben Kaye's signature would be one to welcome if the funds are available and a deal can be struck

#8 Laminated Lobster

Laminated Lobster
  • Coach
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

Great stuff, that.

#9 Vic Johnson

Vic Johnson
  • Coach
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Phil Stone @ Jun 15 2010, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think bringing Andy on during the game is a very clever move. Just when they think they have us sorted, out comes this whippet and runs them to rags all over the field. Great strategy by Powell.
Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

#10 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

Excellent news is that biggrin.gif

Cummins Out.