Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hardman out for Season

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 daz

daz
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

Ive just heard Hardman is out for rest of season - I hope he can recover in time for the Playoffs

#2 Birchy

Birchy
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:15 PM

You have to be kidding! Where did you hear this? On the plus side, up steps Hardacre maybe?

UP THE ROVERS!

#3 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

Just for Clarification !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got off the phone to one of our Directors! Ian Hardman is fit and well and WILL be available for selectiona week on Sunday!! Jim Morrison is injured and may be out for a while.
I repeat - IAN HARDMAN IS WELL!!!!!! - and like Johnny G, has proper coloured hair!

Rumours eh!!! Don't ya love em!

Edited by Robin Evans, 16 June 2010 - 03:31 PM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#4 Phil Stone

Phil Stone
  • Coach
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Jun 16 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've just got off the phone to one of our Directors! Ian Hardman is fit and well and WILL be available for selectiona week on Sunday!! Jim Morrison is injured and may be out for a while.
I repeat - IAN HARDMAN IS WELL!!!!!! - and like Johnny G, has proper coloured hair!

Jim Morrison? I guess he could sit in the community stand and inspire a few songs with his presence (yes I know he's dead but his spirit lives on)

#5 Rob Hemmi

Rob Hemmi
  • Coach
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Robin Evans @ Jun 16 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers for clearing that up rob!
Morro out for season, check is facebook he sounds gutted!
Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

#6 daz

daz
  • Coach
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

I heard it of my misses - ive just rung her to confirm and SHE got it wrong its Ian Morrison who had OP on knee yesterday and needs another in 3 weeks or so.

Sorry guys, but glad i did get it wrong.....

Never trust her again.......lol

#7 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Phil Stone @ Jun 16 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jim Morrison? I guess he could sit in the community stand and inspire a few songs with his presence (yes I know he's dead but his spirit lives on)

I've been calling him Jim all year Phil!!!! "This is the end.........................."

#8 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (daz @ Jun 16 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard it of my misses - ive just rung her to confirm and SHE got it wrong its Ian Morrison who had OP on knee yesterday and needs another in 3 weeks or so.

Sorry guys, but glad i did get it wrong.....

Never trust her again.......lol

Jim's cruciate ligaments are knackered. Looking at 9 months re-hab - at least. - according to an orthopeadic gadgie I spoke to this morning. Some consultant or other!!!! - he knows who he is! - Rhino's fan my ######!!!

#9 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Time for Sherfie(excuse spelling) or Lynch to step up, guess we might go with spears at prop but i would like to see one of these two given a chance.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#10 IanFalkiner

IanFalkiner
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:42 PM

Lynch has gone to Australia, this was announced in the clubhouse after the Dewsbury game. I assume its long term to work and play 2nd grade. Sherriffe was the water carrier in the last match and one of the few who played well in the last A team Match. Don't forget Widnes for the U20 tonight at 7.30.

#11 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

Come on Robın have you read my pm. I have met your brother ın Turkey and he questıons your sexualıty. Or at least ı thınk thats what he meant. Come on help me out ıv run out of optıons ı got as far as 'cheek shuffler'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users