Anyone know a good locksmith?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:03 PM

Our webmaster (love him) has been doing plenty of locking lately. biggrin.gif And to think once upon a time tea caddies were locked up. Before my time of course. biggrin.gif

On another issue, the Saints are going to sell off the turf at KR. Has anyone got any memorabillia from now defunct rugby grounds. Perhaps a urinal or toilet seat! cool.gif

#2 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Saint Billinge @ Jul 2 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
toilet seat

At a RL ground? The only way you'd get one of them at a stadium of KR's age would be to bring your own!!

#3 Manx RL

Manx RL
  • Coach
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Saint Billinge @ Jul 2 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our webmaster (love him) has been doing plenty of locking lately. biggrin.gif And to think once upon a time tea caddies were locked up. Before my time of course. biggrin.gif

On another issue, the Saints are going to sell off the turf at KR. Has anyone got any memorabillia from now defunct rugby grounds. Perhaps a urinal or toilet seat! cool.gif

If anyone has possession of the match day atmosphere from Central Park can they send it along to the DW please!
- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

#4 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Manx RL @ Jul 2 2010, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone has possession of the match day atmosphere from Central Park can they send it along to the DW please!

Simply amazing. Because of the nerves the stadium generated I couldn't stay still. I must have walked miles in my time before kick-off. That was some atmosphere and some. Even the buzz walking up to the ground sent shivers down the spine.

If you could have bottled it you would make a fortune.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users