Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Support the Championship League Teams !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 darrenk

darrenk
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

As I didn't go to France to watch my team over the weekend I decided to ride to Blackpol to take in there game with South Wales, never been before or seen either of the 2 teams play at that level.

Crackin day out just a fiver to get in with my Wigan Warriors season ticket, The new pavillion end facilities are really good, friendly staff/stewards and the match itself was played at a really good level. There where about 50 Wales supporters there who where all enjoying themselves and well in to the game, just a pity that left only about 200 Blackpool supporters there at the game... Hearing various stories/tales of woe about there prediciment I would recommend to anybody who has a free weekend to pop along and support them definitley worth the trip and the people who are running the club/ matches deserve all the sucess in promoting the game that they can.

#2 Tommy The C5t

Tommy The C5t
  • Coach
  • 13,479 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (darrenk @ Jul 5 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I didn't go to France to watch my team over the weekend I decided to ride to Blackpol to take in there game with South Wales, never been before or seen either of the 2 teams play at that level.

Crackin day out just a fiver to get in with my Wigan Warriors season ticket, The new pavillion end facilities are really good, friendly staff/stewards and the match itself was played at a really good level. There where about 50 Wales supporters there who where all enjoying themselves and well in to the game, just a pity that left only about 200 Blackpool supporters there at the game... Hearing various stories/tales of woe about there prediciment I would recommend to anybody who has a free weekend to pop along and support them definitley worth the trip and the people who are running the club/ matches deserve all the sucess in promoting the game that they can.

I do mate, I go every week to either Keighley or Halifax if it doesn't clash with Bulls.

If only there was 2000 of me and you, the grounds would be full every week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users