Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Cas and Wakey told to groundshare

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

This is a local issue for the fans of Wakey and Cas, other fans should butt out of any merger talks rolleyes.gif

Everytime I see a thread like this I wonder how long until Salford get dragged into it. Again I wasn't disappointed.

#42 Millman

Millman
  • Banned
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

Wasn't it Mr Box that pulled the council's support for the Clarence Park site (which they proposed and backed for three years)?

#43 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,943 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Millman @ Jul 16 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasn't it Mr Box that pulled the council's support for the Clarence Park site (which they proposed and backed for three years)?

Not sure why?
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#44 shrek

shrek
  • Coach
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (bowes @ Jul 16 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If a rich benefactor can be found to run a thriving London club then it would make more sense that they'd replace the basketcase that is Quins

What odds on Lenighan senior buying Oxford Uniteds ground for his football team and Lenighan junior taking over his dads shares at Quins at some point in the future?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users