That ridiculous ref/video ref decision

Just thought I'd save Mick the trouble.

Fill in below...

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just thought I'd save Mick the trouble.

Fill in below...

Just about to watch the Wigan vs Warrington game so can't comment yet, but what I will say is that the Leeds vs Huddersfield game needed one :D

Even on the radio you knew there was no need to go to video, as it clearly was(n't) a try.

Farcical.( never could ride one of those.....)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

It's difficult to say sometimes. There have been tries that I thought (live) were no chance only to find that, frame by frame they were fine, and vice versa. Got to say I've disagreed with the video guy on a few occasions, we've suffered a few and I remember one at Cas earlier in the year when one was awarded by the video, without any apparent contact on the ball. It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day, and ultimately only one counts! :P

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Even on the radio you knew there was no need to go to video, as it clearly was(n't) a try.

Farcical.( never could ride one of those.....)

but you had the advantage of watching it on radio, I was there, right in front of me, I was sat on row xx onth opposite twenty so had the best view to not see it in the house.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

i presume you are on about the liam farrell try? mathers definitely knocked on and once again child got it completely wrong, that said cracking game and wire just about deserved the win for the way they came back into it.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Which try are you referring to?

i presume you are on about the liam farrell try? mathers definitely knocked on and once again child got it completely wrong, that said cracking game and wire just about deserved the win for the way they came back into it.

Oh dear :D

Edited by Padge

Not sure which game it was, but it was an awful decision (imho) :O .

Was that not last season?