challenge to each rl club

These are the pro clubs next fixtures. Thinking of the record attendances last week, my belief is that clubs should do more to further promote this great sport. What is your club doing to promote this weeks games? Surely its in everyones interest (fans the 18th man and all that) if the away teams plug each game as well.

My own club have built up a great rapport with Catalan especially through last years Barca trip and have been heavily advertising trips to the South of France for the game all season.

Catalans Dragons v Warrington (KO 17.30)

(Stade Aime Giral)

Hull K R v Bradford (KO 17.15)

Co-operative Championship

Keighley v Toulouse (KO 18.00)

Super League

Crusaders RL v Castleford (KO 14.00)

Huddersfield v Harlequins RL (KO 15.00)

Salford v Leeds (KO 15.00)

Wakefield v St Helens (KO 15.30)

Co-operative Championship

Dewsbury v Batley (KO 15.00)

Whitehaven v Featherstone (KO 15.00)

Widnes v Leigh (KO 15.00)

Co-operative Championship One

Blackpool v Oldham (KO 15.00)

Gateshead v Hunslet (KO 15.00)

London Skolars v Doncaster (KO 15.00)

Rochdale v South Wales (KO 15.00)

York v Workington (KO 15.00

"Come and see Hull KR administer the perfect 10 on Bradford"

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

"Can the Crusaders Come from behind to take a play of spot" ;)

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

The Widnes v Leigh match has been chosen by LISA (Leigh Independent Supporter Association) for a sponsored walk to raise funds

If I was still living over there I would be joining them, but the best I can do is donate

They are to be applauded for their efforts, and I hope the weather is kind to them . Ian Millward is joining them for the first hour and the players have thrown their money in the pot too

I don't know what Widnes are doing to promote the game, however the friendly rivalry and banter always makes the games between the towns a cracker - the boys always seem up for it and have been for as long as I can remember

link to club site

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Fev's marketing dept. Has been great this season.

Our next home fixture is Sheffield (very small travelling support) but the club has made it "Ladies Day" and chapesses get in for nowt.

http://www.featherstonerovers.net/article.php?id=2169

Another great initiatve from this go-forward club.