Get the League Express Yearbook 2013/14, The Forbidden Game, All Blacks to All Golds and many more great Rugby League books at knock down prices in our Easter Sale on now at www.totalrl.com/shop but hurry, all offers end Sunday 27th April.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wakefield Wildcats v St. Helens

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Wakefield Wildcats v St. Helens (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Wakefield (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. St Helens (8 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 no13benny

no13benny
  • Coach
  • 820 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

It's 50 now, also moving Wakefield closer to the Crusaders pts difference...could be important at the end of the season.
Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.
Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

#22 saintfrank

saintfrank
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Exiled Wiganer @ Jul 25 2010, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
44 6 is taking a big bite out of the points difference deficit for 2nd, with 3 easy fixtures to follow next Saturday's game...

thats what i think exiled, next week is a 4 pointer..if saints win then i can see them getting 2nd regards piling up the points with bulls and cas here and crusaders in north wales..if wolves win then 2nd is theirs and we should settle for 3rd..cant see us losing 2, to give leeds a chance
Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

#23 bewareshadows

bewareshadows
  • Coach
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Well there you go, the first 30 minutes was as I thought, a few errors and a tight game, then my prediction was made to look stupid by some good attacking play from Saints.

Makes 2nd look more possible but there is still a 36 points difference, meaning we need to beat Warrington by 18 next week to grab 2nd. I can't see that happening next week so regardless of the score line I think warrington will still be 2nd come the end of next week. (and I'm sticking to that prediction as if my predicting qualities show anything, they show that exactly the opposite will occur).

Come on the Saints!!!!!!
Super League the only place in the world where people still believe that less competitors and a closed market to new competition will improve the quality of the product.

Even the Chinese and the Cubans gave up on these marxist principles years ago.

SL with a reduced number of competitors and a closed market = North Korea.

#24 saintsbird

saintsbird
  • Coach
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:08 AM

That will do nicely.

Gutted I am gonna miss next week. Cant even get text updates as tickets for theatre sad.gif

Ah well at least I can record it.
Posted Image
Progress live tour 10th June 2011

SOME THINGS IN LIFE YOU LOOK BACK ON & THINK THANK ###### I GOT OUT OF THAT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users