RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Matt Orford wants to go back to Australia. Parramatta is interested.

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,152 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Bulligerent @ Jul 27 2010, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw Orford sat with McNamara at Wakefield after his injury but before he left to return home for surgery. He was also sat behind a number of the Bradford reserve players and other injured first teamers - he seemed at ease, talking to others, celebrating our scores but for all i know, he was pining for Manly.............

laugh.gif

#102 Adeybull

Adeybull
  • Coach
  • 481 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (The Best The Beautiful The Only @ Jul 28 2010, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop talking nonsense, Adey.
There are rumours in the Aussie press that Matt is homesick and returning to the NRL, So it's deffo true.

Aye, 'appen you're right Mick. Stupid of me to think that what the man himself said to the club counts for anything, when a few ocker excuses for hacks talking out of their excuses for anuses clearly have the right of it...thanks for setting me straight on that...

Got a meeting coming up with Ryan - PM me in another place anything you reckon should ask him? You joined Bullbuilder yet?

#103 The Best The Beautiful The Only

The Best The Beautiful The Only
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Adeybull @ Jul 28 2010, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aye, 'appen you're right Mick. Stupid of me to think that what the man himself said to the club counts for anything, when a few ocker excuses for hacks talking out of their excuses for anuses clearly have the right of it...thanks for setting me straight on that...

Got a meeting coming up with Ryan - PM me in another place anything you reckon should ask him? You joined Bullbuilder yet?

Not a problem, always happy to put people in there place.

Not yet dude, think I am going to the forum though, do you need tix or do you need to book a seat?

I will do, cheers pal.

#104 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Adeybull @ Jul 23 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Attention-seeking trolls like "Paris SurTout" and NE are the principal reason I rarely post on here. I know numerous other people who say the same.

QUOTE (Adeybull @ Jul 28 2010, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do me a favour and read what I said before trying to have fun at my expense? Clue: I said "like".

Seems pretty clear to me why, ive never had principles biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Adeybull @ Jul 28 2010, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On RL fans there are trolls a-plenty. But because most of the forums are club-specific, the club forum mods tend to deal with the trolls when they get out of hand. Some like Bulls are very laiisez-faire. Others like Hudds and Wakey can make Mussolini look left-wing... wink.gif

Couldnt agree more, especially the 2nd part, getting ridiculous now, i blame Durham Giant laugh.gif

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users